Riders of Doom Squirrel Locations Guide (Work In Progress)

K4rn4ge

Something for someone to try who can complete lumberjack no faults, if you go up to the first checkpoint the roll back down at up the wooden bit you can actually smash the red and white gates behind you at the very start. Just a thought.

That leads too another wooden plank. If you hit that it opens a hatch thing on a long pole

... as I already have the plat achievement out of the way, will post when I find any

Holy shit you serious? Out for one day and you've done that already? What the heck!? I can barely get a platinum at all, let alone the DLC tracks. How is that even humanly possible.

Edited by Nevander

Holy shit you serious? Out for one day and you've done that already? What the heck!? I can barely get a platinum at all, let alone the DLC tracks. How is that even humanly possible.

Yeah got it done last night, took a few hours though. Some of the times are very strict and you have to be extremely fast

Edit, didn't see the second part: erm practise to become good really, I play trials a lot as well as getting achievements, my gameplay is like 10 days on Trials evo, when I first played it i was terrible

Hey, I'll be posting a video as soon as the 10th squirrel comes out, have everything ready.

I'd love to use your text description in my achievement guide, so let me know if that's ok. I'd link to the thread and give you full credit. Only thing is, it would have to be in the same order as the video, which is order of levels based on the game.

Hey, I'll be posting a video as soon as the 10th squirrel comes out, have everything ready.

I'd love to use your text description in my achievement guide, so let me know if that's ok. I'd link to the thread and give you full credit. Only thing is, it would have to be in the same order as the video, which is order of levels based on the game.

Sure that'd be fine.

• 1 month later...

for all those gamers wishing there was a way to practice the neverending trials skill game in order to score that achievement. im in the process right now of making a practice mode. you will be able to push B to return to the beginning of each section or continue through a portal to the next track. im tryin to make the sections as close to a match as possible and i think its working quite well. anyone interested in this add A DELI MEAT on xbox live friends and i will message u when ive finished. i will also be uploading it on the game track center once ive finished. its taking a while but im sure ill be done within the next month as there are so many different sections. i will have around 20 sections done by tomorrow 2/13. also if u add me u will be able to try out what ive already got done and maybe give some input. like i said, any one interested add A DELI MEAT