Rate this game from 1-10?

MISBELIEF

2/10

The camera is awful. The weapons are worse. Graphics are not good, and all around just fails to make you want to continue playing it. Disappointing, it looked real good, but definently is a failure.

Give this game your rating 1-10 and explain why :) im interested in what people will say.

8/10

like the game a lot (a snipe'em up if you will), plays like tomb raider with just as bad driving sections. the draw distance and feeling of height is just emence.

had no problems with the controls or camera and as i type this, i'm just about to start the game again on insane with big heads :woop:

p.s.

started the game and it's quite funny with the big heads:p

• 2 weeks later...

You know I played it with my 11 year old son. We beat it with cheats( playing with big heads on for some reason made it alot more fun and cartoonish) In about 4 hours total on Insane difficulty. It was fun we kept knocking eachother of ledges and ditching eachother on the motorcycles. So With a friend I would rate it alot higher than playing by myself. Playing campaign solo makes this game aweful.......Play with a friend its more fun.

If i was to give this game a 1 out of 10 then by right i'd be saying the game has at least 1 good/enjoyable quality right? Then im afraid it gets a big fat zero! Nothing about this game is good or even average. The campaign is so very bad for so many reasons. As i said in another post this game should be called JumpNation because pointless, seemingly endless jumping and climbing is what you will spend most of your time doing! This is obviously made worse by the fact that the controls are just plain shocking. In fact its like a bad version of tomb raider 1 with cowboys! Im not even guna talk about the multiplayer as its the same level of badness, with 7 other unlucky people that made the mistake of buying this game!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really don't think people who have NOT completed the game are in any position to rate it, in particular folks who say they quit in the first couple of levels!

I won't rate it either as I have never sat down for a good single player romp by myself, I have instead played split screen with my Bro-in-law and that was rather enjoyable. I am only as far as the part where you get on that huge train. I think it is level 3.

I do think that this game is suffering from being a bit too unusual for gamers, not that it is without faults, I simply believe that the movement and gameplay is quite unique for an XBox 360 shooter, and people are shying away from the unfamiliar.

The Good:

Big levels with big open spaces that contain challenging environmental puzzles; The variety of ways in which areas can be traversed, using all sorts of hidden pathways; Having split screen-cooperative is a nice bonus and quite rare; Huge and bizarre Steam Punk technologies; A well balanced ammo system; A range of characters with a story to tell; Smooth framerate; Under-boobage

The Bad:

Controls are definitely "floaty", as in your controls feel delayed and soft, as opposed to fast and sharp, which really breaks the pace of the game and your overall sense of control and fun; Disagreeable targeting system with Jerky reticle movement; Poor voice acting and dialog; Simplistic and repetitive textures.

I am a bit concerned that the Co-op is a bit shaky, the game actually shuffled the levels for me and in my bro-in-law because of some conflict with his previous co-op sessions playng the game. What happened is that we made it to level 3, but when it ended we for some reason found outself back in level 2 playing a part of the game that we actually had skipped for some bloody reason! We reloaded chapter 3 and managed to get our achievements for completing level 2 and3, but I do worry that such a strange bug would surely stuff up the "complete game in co-op" achievement I am hoping to get.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I am quite annoyed that I can't still play this game. I have Assassin's Creed which is much better, but it is getting repetitive.

• 3 weeks later...

2/10

Only completed the first level in co-op and both me and my partner agreed it was terrible.

We encountered hundreds of glitches in the first level. Plus the textures are boring and the buildings are uninspired.

Not to mention the weak ass guns, the seriously flawed gameplay mechanic and the horrendous AI, one of the worst games i've ever played. We'd be running around and then would randomly start falling through the map, seriously? WTF!

Easily the worst i've played this year. One of the worst i've played on 360 along with Two Worlds. But to be honest it even makes that look like a work of art. I feel ripped off, it was a free rental.

• 6 months later...

after 3 seconds of this game i took it out of my xbox, ran over to my toilet and stuck my hand way down the sewage pipe, grabbed the oldest cluster shit i could feel and spread it all over the disc. Then i put it back in the case and brought it back to game crazy.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

About 4 / 10

playing on insane, i hate the checkpoint sytem. You load back like 20 mins of work

Weapons are terrible

Characters are so dumb and crap

Where the hell is the cover sytem?

when shooting from a long distance with pistol makes my thumb ache ><

the climbing is the only thing i like and that cheats dont disable achievements ^^