Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just boosted him 62 wins and as soon as he got the achievement he deletes me off his friends list. He said he would help. This is twice now I've been burned on this game. If anyone REALLY wants to help my GT is Dead Wafflez.

Online still works just loads VERY slowly.

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently about 5 wins away from TNA Champion status ( I already have the achievement btw) and am willing to help people with Planet Jarrett (viral) and beat a TNA Champ online. Connection issues with overseas seem to have been resolved, at least somewhat.

If your interested in these 2 achievements msg me on live (no friend request please!). Achievements take approx 20 min, and require me to win about 5 matches. Once I am TNA Champ again I will lay down and let you beat me. Using this method guarantees the glitchy Planet Jarrett will pop. (I have had this work 64 outta 64 times I have tried it, and know others who are now passing it this way.)

Please note I do not need any achievements in this game (already 1000'd this title) so I AM NOT willing to boost 25 online matches or become TNA Champ so please dont ask. I am simply willing to help out the community, who has helped me greatly, with these 2 harder to get achievements.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still looking for someone to help me get the online achievements. I would like to get World Wide Wrestler, Planet Jarrett, and Underdog Win completed in one sitting but for the Best of the Best, that can wait for awhile. I just need a boosting partner and will help whoever needs to similar cheevos I need. I'm online most of the time so message me at iHasTig3rB100d if you want to be partner.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...