Missing Minikits Thread

in 'duel of the droids' the minikit detector shows a white arrow right where you start? i went through the crawl space and got the kit for destroying the 3 droids. but that arrow still tells me a minikit is their in the hallway.

Like you, this puzzled the hell out of me for SO LONG ! ! ! ! ! i solved it......

during the first part of the mission, (planting the bombs) you will come across Red hatches on the walls that only sith can open.....at first when i opened them i assumed they did nothing because no counter appeared or anything like that.....until i looked closely and saw that a tiny droid on wheels jumps of you some of them......kill 5 of these tiny black droids and BOOM there you go.....at least it worked for me ! let me know guys :Bounce:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go in the hole that's right above the first r2-d2 panel on the catwalk (you should see a blue coin in the hole). then have some fun

Thanks! I feel like an idiot because I did not even see that there. You would think after I have played so many Lego games I would start looking for obvious stuff like that but those kind of things still slip by. Thanks again.

Thanks! I feel like an idiot because I did not even see that there. You would think after I have played so many Lego games I would start looking for obvious stuff like that but those kind of things still slip by. Thanks again.

as many times as i walked by the stupid door in blue shadow virus, i know the feeling :)

I'm stuck on hidden enemy at the part towards the end where you can use the force on the books. There are also two orange platforms. I cannot figure what the heck I have to do here.

Go further on where she throws stuff at you to make the stairs up, once you build the stairs there are 2 sith force things on either side at the top, these open 2 garages below, drive the cars onto the platforms.

Are there more than 21 levels with minikits? If there aren't I got cheated out of the achievement and if there are, where might they be? I'm about 87% done so I know I've not done everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Are there more than 21 levels with minikits? If there aren't I got cheated out of the achievement and if there are, where might they be? I'm about 87% done so I know I've not done everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Levels with Minikits

1 x Arena (prologue)

18 x Normal levels

2x Bounty missions on invisible hand

1 x Zillo Beast (epilogue)

So that's 22 total.

Edited by SneakyofSneaks

Shadow of Malevolence - the minikit arrow is pointing right above the HUGE electro-cannon on the far right side of the screen, no clue what to do whatsoever as there's no kit there and if I get too close to the cannon it says I'm leaving mission space.

Castle of Doom - right in the very beginning at the bottom of the screen there are six or seven tables with steel covers on them. You can rocket the covers to reveal red buttons, I push all of them and nothing happens.

shadow of malevolence, as you get close to the gaint cannon there is a part that opens up, i just shoot it with rapid fire from Soullness One

Does anyone know where the 5th tree I'm supposed to destroy is? This is the first Dooku mission. I've gotten the two by the cliff and two by the wall in the north, but can NOT find the fifth one anywhere!!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

This is the one I'm missing too. The 5th tree is supposed to be just a little southwest of the 4th one. If you count the two along the cliff as 1 and 2, #3 is in the upper right corner so to speak, 4 is by the CIS shielded group. #5 should be just a little down to the left from 4 and not too far from the front of the first Republic group but its just not there. There is no tree.

EDIT: Found it. There are actually 2 at the top and 3 along the front (bottom) cliff line. Grab a Speeder bike and move slowly along the cliff. There is one near the start and another by the C3PO race. The third is in between them and a little hard to see. Just navigate along the cliff.

Edited by rdrunr89

On destroy Malevolence I can't figure out where the minikit that the arrow is pointing into outer space when you first get seperated. I have tried everything and can't find it.

But instead of in space, and at one time it was, it's appears in the middle of the room with the torpedos. Any ideas?

But instead of in space, and at one time it was, it's appears in the middle of the room with the torpedos. Any ideas?

when you fighting grievous throw 5 rolling droids whitout there shield at him and you just need to collect your minikit in the center

I'm having trouble with Weapons Factory. There's a mini kit in the second area (caves) that I can't seem to get. The indicator shows up at the beginning of that part of the level, but I can't fly backwards, as far as I can see. I've followed the tunnels and blown up everything, but no luck. When I take the trampoline (or whatever) to the final part of the level the indicator goes away. Anyone know what I need to do?

Shadow of Malevolence - how do you get the minkit from the pressure pad puzzle? I've opened the crate and got the two carts, but they're too slow to activate all the pads at the same time. They always reset before I reach the end. I've tried it in both directions.

On the Shadow of Malevolence, there's a minikit inidicator in the middle of space (somewhat to the left side) that I can't figure out. I've destroyed all of the craft with the green arrows, and I have all 9 other mini kits... Any idea how to get the last one?

I'm having trouble with that one too. I did the astromech panel and the net frops down but even though the net is down, I get nothing.....I've tried it several times and I even hear the mini kit sound but I'm still at 9/10.

Glitch?