this game is horrible

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Keep your hate to a single post that makes sense for god's sake. Given your lack of spelling and incomplete sentences that go no where, I can only imagine by your post, you're 5 years old. Here's what your post would have looked like if you posted it in a single post:

this game is sooooo awful this gaem is awful I wasted 20 bucks Hate...................................... OF.................................. Gameplay sucks Story sucks Graphics suck Best part of the game was me throwing it in the trash

See how that doesn't make much sense, now I'll teach you a little word called elaboration, that's where we explain why something is, using a little detail.

Example : I didn't like the game play because it was too much of a challenge for my skill set even on casual, I could not comprehend the story because I skipped over all the cinematic scenes. Not to mention the graphics where terrible, because I compare every game to Modern Warfare 2.

Now a word of advice, please use spell check, keep your posts to a single post unless you're replying to another post on your topic. Another point to be mentioned, don't fill up our beautiful forums with this garbage, every game forum has at least one person who has to write about how much they hate a certain game; Less than 20% actually give elaborate reasons as to why they hate it for whatever reason, the rest is dribble like yours.

Lesson over, good day class! :)

• 3 months later...
What a retarded topic. 9 posts in a row? WOW.

Yup, too bad he's right though. The game truly is awful, both single player and multiplayer. At least people should be thankful they didn't have to pay that stupid 10 dollar extra fee that Homefront (made by the same company) will now have. I paid 5 bucks for this game and felt ripped off, 10 dollars extra to play the dreadful multiplayer would have made me snap the disc in half.

• 2 months later...
Keep your hate to a single post that makes sense for god's sake. Given your lack of spelling and incomplete sentences that go no where, I can only imagine by your post, you're 5 years old. Here's what your post would have looked like if you posted it in a single post:

this game is sooooo awful this gaem is awful I wasted 20 bucks Hate...................................... OF.................................. Gameplay sucks Story sucks Graphics suck Best part of the game was me throwing it in the trash

See how that doesn't make much sense, now I'll teach you a little word called elaboration, that's where we explain why something is, using a little detail.

Example : I didn't like the game play because it was too much of a challenge for my skill set even on casual, I could not comprehend the story because I skipped over all the cinematic scenes. Not to mention the graphics where terrible, because I compare every game to Modern Warfare 2.

Now a word of advice, please use spell check, keep your posts to a single post unless you're replying to another post on your topic. Another point to be mentioned, don't fill up our beautiful forums with this garbage, every game forum has at least one person who has to write about how much they hate a certain game; Less than 20% actually give elaborate reasons as to why they hate it for whatever reason, the rest is dribble like yours.

This has to be the best response to a post I have ever read, well said.

Ya pretty sick speech man couldn't have said it better, but you did spell "were" wrong on purpose right?? ;)

My brother just rented this and I gave it a shot.

I find it laughable how much this is exactly like Homefront, only more enjoyable due to it not being a complete CoD knockoff.

It kind of feels like playing a Starship Troopers (don't know if there actually is a game based on that movie) which is a nice change from the normal 2 random shots = dead bullshit every FPS has now that CoD makes so much.

Also OP is a ginormous loser and should get a life. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

You are my hero :drunk

On Topic: I actually enjoyed the hell out of the game. The Multiplayer was sorta frustrating with the whole taking forever to fill the rooms up, and the fact we only had 4 people total when boosting ranked, meaning the other 4 that joined were randoms that were immediately going after my group once they saw what we were trying to do, haha. But overall, this game is an average shooter that I enjoyed thoroughly.

• 2 months later...

One of the best posts I've seen in a long time:woop: I bet he only did it to increase his post count. It would be funny if it got reset for spamming:woop:

OT: Stil need to finish this game i got to chapter 2. So kind of a waste of £40 maybe one day will go back to it next year.

Edited by pandaliamcod6

• 4 weeks later...