Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

i need chapter 2 on insane too

gt: hyourinnmaru

hi dude! just added you; found a good way to glory; but my team members always get lame to the end .. main node was down to 12, mine had 60 at sudden death, but the enemies overran our base and all's over :uzi: could need a bro, hope to see you online :woop:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi dude! just added you; found a good way to glory; but my team members always get lame to the end .. main node was down to 12, mine had 60 at sudden death, but the enemies overran our base and all's over :uzi: could need a bro, hope to see you online :woop:

add me also and I will help, as I need this one too.

gt = hoboz123

i just started my campaign, i'm at torlan delta and can't beat it on insane because of the stupid bots, add me if you wanna play

gt: Zoc

hi there !! if you're still stuck, i'm on 2morrow if u need help just msg me. cheers

This is to anyone that's stuck on Chapter 2 insane, Play it single player with the play card that takes two enemy away from other team. Trust me, it's really easy, your bots on your team will get the job done. All you have to do is keep driving the levaithan to the center and stay there don't even bother with the the enemy core. When time runs out you will win because you have more nodes captured.

I've played this mission co-op about 40 different times with at least 10 different people with no luck. First time by myself, I won with a flawless victory. And I'm really bad at this game. Good luck !