Easy xp now?

wizardfire

What is everyones opinion on farming XP now being as though the horde event exploit is no longer operational?

I'm using chapter 2-2 at the moment with infinite ammo,super reload,no ammo pick ups and on hardcore,I've got 38 kills and 2 revives with a second controller and a total score of 56,613 at the end of the level, not too sure how or what that equates too in XP..

I have re-upped and I started today on level 15 and in the last hour I've managed to get to level 22 which is quite good i'd say (obviously getting king of cog and afficiando medals) but I know later on it will take longer due to the amount of XP you will need to level up,so I ask is it better to continue doing this or is there a better way?

RE:- First post in this thread...

You dont need infinite ammo mate. You lose points through the -25%.

I use super reload, enemey regen and must active reload, Hardcore.

Get about 72-78K once im at the end with not killed, most kills, most assists and move revives.....

Easy as mate. If you use the Easy mutators....u get less towards King Of Cog 25K EXP

RE:- First post in this thread...

You dont need infinite ammo mate. You lose points through the -25%.

I use super reload, enemey regen and must active reload, Hardcore.

Get about 72-78K once im at the end with not killed, most kills, most assists and move revives.....

Easy as mate. If you use the Easy mutators....u get less towards King Of Cog 25K EXP

You're right! thanks for the help, at the end of the chapter i make 150k points

I would do this if Horde doesnt work anymore.

First off, the OP specifically said he was already doing that exact method......Not sure how you missed that since it is the second sentence he typed. So many people seem to read the thread title and ignore everything else in the OP.

Second, that video is a rip-off of Nikke84's video.

Here is the original video....which is much better since it has commentary (Also in English).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npeNu-Ozh9o&feature=player_embedded]Seriously 3.0 with Nikke84 part 3: Arcade Mode - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by ColdSpider72

@Shaun72

Horde big money glitch still worked for me, and i know a few others that it also still worked for, so thats why i said "if Horde isnt working then...."

I didnt "miss" anything.

And yes the 1 i put up sucked side ways but it was the one that came up first.

Yes, and he mentioned in the second sentence he typed that he tried the 2-2 method, which is the video you posted. That is what I was referring to. The OP is already aware of that method....and yet you recommended he try that as if he didn't.

3-1 offline with cleared cache, Super Reload, Vampire, No Ammo pick-Ups, Insane.

Farm Reavers as much as you want. Had 1,000,000+ and got a King of Cog Onyx every other time in 3-5 minutes. Will farm for more later to see how that works out.

Tested just now. Works great. Find the video. Back online now and still have all medals and progress.

What was the horde xp glitch?

Was an event. Basically whatever cash you had at the end of the round was given 5% interest. So... Keep failing wave nine on last enemy and sooner or later you'd have over a billion so you could get Big Money Onyx several times after playing one round.

• 4 weeks later...
3-1 offline with cleared cache, Super Reload, Vampire, No Ammo pick-Ups, Insane.

Farm Reavers as much as you want. Had 1,000,000+ and got a King of Cog Onyx every other time in 3-5 minutes. Will farm for more later to see how that works out.

Tested just now. Works great. Find the video. Back online now and still have all medals and progress.

so can anyone please guide me step by step. how do i clear my cache and get level up?

• 3 months later...