Black Ops 2: First DLC (Revolution)

RecklessMatten

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clearly got ahead of myself (I've been wanting DLC weapons in MP since the dawn of time, I mean BF3 can do it :p), but this was my first thought as well (again, doesn't show).

It wasn't the fact that it was under the zombie map, or similar text, but the fact that we haven't ever had weapon DLC for MP before, and the name of the gun. It's name has that zombie mode aura about it...

*still has fingers crossed*

:)

I'd be willing to bet just about anything that if there IS a weapon in the DLC, it's only for Zombies or private matches.

if there is a weapon dlc it most likely will just be for zombies.

however, there is no reason it cant go into MP. people can still pick it up (with a compatability patch) and if the like it they'll have to buy the dlc to be able to use it on their classes. good way to generate some extra buyers. especially if they make it a little more powerful than the others... to be nerfed at a later date of course.

i like the idea of adding in extra weapons. especially if they make them interesting/different to add some fun new elements to the game. something like the KSG, M1216, executioner or chicom CQB, scopeless snipers, and generally just guns that do something out of the ordinary.

would like to see the python or D.Eagle added in at some stage

Am I only looking forward to zombies and the new gun. The MP maps can go dive off a digital cliff and get lost.

^This for sure.

I hope they don't add an achievement for the new gun like:

Prestige the gun twice or

Unlock all camos.

possible leaks:

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/318014_484724178237649_1012347046_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/268647_484724191570981_1678415829_n.jpg

it all sounds okay to me. the only thing that bothers me is the fog and denzines, i think it will be too similar to green run, and if there is still lava, i will not enjoy it at all.

I'd be willing to bet just about anything that if there IS a weapon in the DLC, it's only for Zombies or private matches.

Just to add to that.

Anyone could pick up the weapon in MP, so I don't see the point of making it a DLC exclusive.

Unless you can't pick it up in MP without the map pack - and preferably get an upsell message in-game prompting you to get the map pack when you try to pick it up ;)

Just to add to that.

Anyone could pick up the weapon in MP, so I don't see the point of making it a DLC exclusive.

Unless you can't pick it up in MP without the map pack - and preferably get an upsell message in-game prompting you to get the map pack when you try to pick it up ;)

you would be able to pick it up and thats it.

but with dlc you could, level it up, use it whenever you want, and your own camo title and emblem to it get titles by using it