Is the game region-free?

Chiaroscuro

Thanks for the fast answer!!

I do own an USA and a Japanese system, and I am wondering if it is worth to get an European one for the exclusive games, but it seems that most of them are region-free.

Is there a list of Europe exclusive games with the compatibility between versions? I mean, games like Crash Time I and II, Football Managers and others. It is a shame A-Train is not region-free.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I have found the game on multiple sites, however many of them don't ship to the US, and if they do, its for quite a bit of money.

You should come live in Australia, then you feel the 'shipping price' pain. Most of the time it cost more to ship something tan the actually price of the item you want shipped :(.

It's the same concept as 1king Barbie Horse Adventures 2 were it to come out. I would do it for the novelty factor.

Except that Barbie Horse Adventures 2 was never released on the 360 and was an April Fools joke by Microsoft... (or something like that).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
The shipping on the game IS more than the game itself. I was on a website where they charged $37 U.S. dollars if you placed an order from another country.

I was lucky. The person I bought it from in the UK on eBay sold it free shipping and after hubby and I got the points, it's back up on eBay..lol!

Yes, you do, and you almost did a 100% cut and paste from my listing when you bought it from me I notice, including my jokes and my comment about getting 100K this year.

Talk about lazy!

lol we nearly bought this from you, but I told hubby I just could not go that high once it hit I think 105. :p

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Would it not of been a better idea to have a reliable gamer recover your tag and do it for you?

I put this on my list and within about 10 minutes messeges started flooding in asking if I was selling it. so some advice, appear off-line til it's 1k'd

Would it not of been a better idea to have a reliable gamer recover your tag and do it for you?

I put this on my list and within about 10 minutes messeges started flooding in asking if I was selling it. so some advice, appear off-line til it's 1k'd

No, that is a very dumb idea and is considered cheating.