Full Roster

ringmaster411

Seeing as we finally have a WWE13 forum, i figured i should repost the fuill roster, thus far. This may be added to, however outside of major fallings out with WWE Management, it's unlikly anyone on this list will be removed.

Modern Era:Randy Orton, John Cena, CM Punk, Undertaker, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Triple H, Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Rey Mysterio, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Jack Swagger, Santino, David Otunga, Kane, Kevin Nash, Christian, Mark Henry, Sin Cara, Epico, Primo, Hunico, Ted DiBiase, Great Khali, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Justin Gabriel, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Bella Twins, Kharma, Beth Phoenix, Alicia Fox.

Attitude Era: Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Eddie Guerrero, Edge & Christian, New Age Outlaws, Road Warriors, , X-Pac, Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack, Trish Stratus, Lita, Big Show, Kane, Davey Boy Smith, Vader, Mark Henry, Ken Shamrock, Godfather and Big Bossman.

Also included in the game will be Mike Tyson, who signed with THQ to do so which may have been a factor in his 2012 Hall of Fame induction.

• 3 weeks later...

same old roster as usual just abunch of random shit, I wish they would just put all the rosters together from maybe the last several xbox smackdowns that might be good. AND WHERE IS OUR CO OP STORY MODE dammit WE NEED THIS!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
same old roster as usual just abunch of random shit, I wish they would just put all the rosters together from maybe the last several xbox smackdowns that might be good. AND WHERE IS OUR CO OP STORY MODE dammit WE NEED THIS!!!!!!!

If they did put togther all the rosters from the last several games, then you would end up with the same list of top names but a huge number of guys, that nodoy even remebers used to wrestle. Nunzio, Kozlov, JTG, Masters, Palumbo, Archer, etc.

instead we have a load of old superstars who people actually care about.

I would much rather play as The Big Bossman than Akio

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I said this in another thread but this one seems more active.

I agree that having 3 HHHs and 2 Big shows is a waste of spots.

It's a shame that whilst they have Edge and Christian, they don't actually have many other attitude era tag teams to go against like Too Cool, Head Bangers etc

It's also a shame there's the whole of DX but no Dlo or Karma for nation or Mideon and Viscera for ministry and NO gangrel for brood.

But these are silly little things..glad Shamrock and Sandow are there..

Shame about the lack of Drew McIntyre and Bourne..guess they'll be fired soon then..

• 3 weeks later...

No FutureWWEChampion what a shame lol I will be on WWE 15 or WWE 16 if they come out lol give me two years and anyone that ends up getting to know me on here will know when they see the rosters for that game that I was that guy that was on the forum talking about the roster reveal. Lol on a serious note this roster is pretty nice i mean enough to get a good show going in universe and i can't wait to see what new features are added to universe mode. BROCK VS Shamrock!!!

Pretty excited for this just based on the Attitude Era although theyve missed some people like D'Lo Brown, Val Venis, Al Snow, Owen Hart, Gangrel, Steve Blackman just to name a few. Also as much as I love Eddie Guerrero im pretty sure he wasnt in that era, but hope it wil be good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Don't see the point of having 2 of the same char just make a 2nd skin and add other char

this is an achievement to go against your Attitude era opposite and vice versa in exhibition you get two achievements for doing both and i think they have to be on legend difficulty and also you get 20 g for each i think . ;) hope this helped