Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have the "Big Foot" (20 Mantis stomp kills) and "Size is Everything" (20 turret kills" achievements) to go though willing to help out with others also. 4 controllers + mic.

GT - TwistOfFate619

EDIT - All done! Thanks to creations dirge, Silicon Iceman, Night Tied (for the final 2 achievements).

Edited by Kahn13

I still have the "Big Foot" (20 Mantis stomp kills) and "Size is Everything" (20 turret kills" achievements) to go though willing to help out with others also. 4 controllers + mic.

GT - TwistOfFate619

We're on right now and need one more person with a controller. I tried to message you through Xbox.com, but your preferences prevented me from doing so. Send me a message and I will add you to our group.

GT: Silicon Iceman

Looking to help out with any achievements, I need mantis stomps and "now they fly"

Myself and my wife are online playing right now. We also have two other controllers for a total of four people.

Send message/invite to: Nurd Alurt

Thanks!

Edit: I've dropped my privacy levels to allow anyone to send me a message. Thanks, again, hope to hear from someone soon!

Edited by Nurd Alurt

Trying to get the Mantis stomp and warthog achievements done, will help with any others people need. I have 4 pads as well. Send me a message and we can set something up.

Just sended you a XBL MSG&FR

1. Gary Spencer

2. Gary Spencer(1)

3. Gary Spencer(2)

4. Gary Spencer(3)

5. ImI Link ImI

6. ImI Link ImI (1)

7. ImI Link ImI (2)

8. ImI Link ImI (3)

Hello guys.

In about 6 hours me and a friend are boosting the 'Now they fly' achievement and kills with Mantis, but can help with the rest!

1. Eien Rinnegan

2. Eien Rinnega(2)

3. Eien Rinnega(3)

4. Mr Mascal 77

5. o Melfice

6. o Melfice(2)

7. o Melfice(3)

8. o Melfice(4)

Cheers!

Ok then:

1. Eien Rinnegan

2. Eien Rinnega(1)