Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a co-op partner, I haven't played this yet, so preferably not too high of a difficulty. I am also looking to get all of the collectibles and what not.

My tag is Reverse V.

Edited by Reverse

I'm up for Co-Op for Achivements and just straight up fun. Only mature people though please. I'm 16 just so you know, Personally i don't want to be with a little kid who tells me to do this and that. I want to work together to get the missions done. If anyone wants to do Co-Op at any time or play online for achivements then please add me (Strike xX) and put in your message that your from x360a.org. Pretty much I'm down for anything if your mature about it (Achivements, Fun, Friends, anything).

Thanks

~Strike xX

Been trying to get one of these games going with a mate for the last hour with no joy.

"Step 1: You need to do 1 v 1 death match. You and your Friend put settings to Search to Friends. **note** only 1 person can get score in this strategy"

How do you put setting to search for friends?

I have looked all over but cant find this option.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

I need a co-op partner! A non-shit one... I can't be arsed to baby-sit you for the whole thing; too many people are jumping right into the Heroic and Legendary stories; you need to know your shit otherwise it'll take forever. 90% of people i've added on this have been shockingly awful...

So again: anyone up for co-op, add me. I know my shit. ;)

GT: Ninja Business

Hi, I need a partner to complete the entire legendary campaign. I will be online tommorow (March 6, 2009) after 1 pm. I will only accept those who have beaten the campaign in either normal or heroic. I would like to have it finished by Sunday.

Add "Agent Z23" as a friend and send me a message saying Halo Wars.

Peace

Got the game and played to level 6 or so with Reverse on normal(couple posts up). If anyone else wants to play through legendary add me and just let me know when you wanna play. Any night and during the days on weekends... usually have xbox on watching movies, so just FR me and we can start playing

GT: Lord Amio