How many costumes are there for each character ?

bentiancai

Thanks for the info, so its RB, you have to know... should had been simply using another button like DOA4 but well... won't complain on that.

But the whole legend without loosing a continue on the other hand... i WILL

It will change Hitomi's hair as well depending on her costume.

If you push Right and select X you will add glasses to most of the girls and Eliot.

Az

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i will get it ,thats for sure, but what annoys me the most is, that i don`t know exactly how to get Christies Last Costume...

I played with Christie on Arcade Mode (Legend Difficulty) and i unlocked TINAS LAst costume

I was like: What the hell?

Then i thought: " It doesn`t matter which character you take, u just have to be in the Top 10 Ranking (just be pretty good lol ) ..."

So i played with my main Ryu Hayabusa on Time Attack and i didn`t lost any fight (even on Legend Difficulty ) but NOTHING happend!

I didn`t unlocked anything...i thought i would get Christies Outfit but nope...

I will go for Survival Legend this week (with Lisa/La Maripossa) and i will do Legend Mode (which will be like 100 rounds i guess like in Doa4) and hopefully i can unlock her outfit...

But yeah i hope somebody can unlock Christies outfit, because i don`t know what the hell to do.

The only thing i can do is: Trying to beat Time Attack with Christie without failing once... ( but i already played with Christie on Arcade Mode and unlocked TINAS last outfit...i am fucking confused...)

You get christies outfit by beating time attack with ANY character without continues (on legendary)

If you finish arcade mode with any character on legend, without continues, you get tinas costume (just got it with hayabusa)

That means for survival you just need to beat it...I thought I had to play as Lisa!

Edit: Wait, you say you beat time attack and didnt get it? Thats weird...cuz I did get Tinas on arcade o_O

Edited by ScizX

How you guys manage to be that good? I mean the cpu is Ass on highter difficulty... I had to restart 5 time on stage 5 and i was only on champ in arcade...

Using cheap tactics at times and praying you wont get matched up against Pai/Kokoro... thats what I do

And just keep going... I almost threw my controller on the ground one time lol. And I only did arcade so far.. survival will be torture probably. I remember dying at 99 wins on DOA4, that surely made my day.

Edit: Wait, you say you beat time attack and didnt get it? Thats weird...cuz I did get Tinas on arcade o_O

Yes i got Tinas Outfit on Arcade Legend Difficulty, but i played with Ryu Hayabusa on Time Attack Legend Difficulty and i didn`t got anything.

Tinas Outfit = No Problem ,just beat Arcade Mode on Legendary difficulty (i don`t remember if i failed once, but i played pretty good and got it at the end) with any character.

Christies Outfit = ...no confirmation yet

Lisas Outfit = I guess you are right, i think you just need to complete Survival on Legend > that should be all.

Edited by Dark Anaconda

Just finished True Fighter arcade, i had to restart some char 2-3 times, but nothing that annoying, so there is master after and legend? Got to admit im not looking forward to legend... I think with a lot of heart and patience i may able to complete it.. but without loosing... NAH...

I remember soul calibur, there was that achievement for arcade where you had to not loose a round(cause to get the points needed, you had to keep your bonus) i ALWAYS lost a round... just one damn round and it was enought... I gave up eventually, it was pissing me off too much. Of course that was always the boss or the one before that made me loose a round, and sometimes in pathetic ways(like falling down the ring)

So far the char that give me the most difficulty are the grapplers... for exemple Bass i can barely attack him cause he always counter and of couse the cpu always do the full 2-3 consecutive grapple... The easiest one seem to be helena... she don't hit too hard, dont counter too much either...

Using cheap tactics at times and praying you wont get matched up against Pai/Kokoro... thats what I do

And just keep going... I almost threw my controller on the ground one time lol. And I only did arcade so far.. survival will be torture probably. I remember dying at 99 wins on DOA4, that surely made my day.

Always getting Kokoro. Damn you Team Ninja. Hope you suffer in hell. :mad:

And add Mila to that list.

Edited by Tenreth

Its deffinatly doable. Just annoying. After 4hours I FINALLY got it with Ryu. Then tried time attack and did it first try, thank frikin God. I think you gotta be lucky and run into noone but basic strikers, and bayman. J don't mind fighting bayman his attacks are obvious.

Now just got lisas to obtain now....joy

Can i play on easy over and over to unlock all costumes 4 a character??

No, it has to be 4 seperate courses. Just do easy survival time and arcade then normal of one of the above.

Note, I THINK you can unlock a costume on tag for the first character. I played kasumi/hitomi, I didn't have any costume unlocked for either of them and I unlocked one only for kasumi, then did the next difficulty but selected hitomi/kasumi. Got one for hitomi. I might have just missed it though so don't quote me.

Note, I THINK you can unlock a costume on tag for the first character. I played kasumi/hitomi, I didn't have any costume unlocked for either of them and I unlocked one only for kasumi, then did the next difficulty but selected hitomi/kasumi. Got one for hitomi. I might have just missed it though so don't quote me.

You are right, you can unlock costume by doing Tag courses. I always do that for every character. For me, the following courses are the best way to unlock costumes : Arcade Rookie, Tag Arcade Rookie, Tag Time Attack Rookie, and Rookie Survival.

I prefer the Tag courses since its only 5 figths instead of 8 when solo. Save quite a lot of time.

no way im doing legend with all characters.. hope you guys are right you can unlock them by doing rookie/normal... exept the 3 special ones of course(grrr:mad:)

With the exception to lisas, tinas, and christinas rare swimsuits(legend difficulty NO continues), you can play rookie easy normal for time attack, survival and time attack. That's 9 right there. You just can't play rookie arcade, get a costume and play the same course and get another.

Also I'm not 100% but I think the have to be single. I have unlocked a costume on tag, but only for 1 character of the 2.