Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not with good gear. Inflammable bee, Caustic PCC and Caustic infinity pistol, soloed with a Siren. Good launcher helps for if you get downed, but not necessary. MUCH easier than trying to solo Hyperius.

If you take corrosive or flame damage it doesn't stop eating away at your HP just like Gee. That means your BEE is useless because you can't fire amped shots. So how are you possibly soloing this guy? Yes you can use the inflammable bee, but how do you defend yourself against the DOT from the corrosion?

If you take corrosive or flame damage it doesn't stop eating away at your HP just like Gee. That means your BEE is useless because you can't fire amped shots. So how are you possibly soloing this guy? Yes you can use the inflammable bee, but how do you defend yourself against the DOT from the corrosion?

Bahroo3 soloed him using the commando and without using any glitches.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdVbqwLUjbQ]Borderlands 2 Killing Pyrocaustic Pete the Ultra Invinicble Solo without the Bee - YouTube[/ame]

If there's anyone on I need some help with Pete The invincible on TVHM. I can get him down to about 1/4 health, but I just

Can't finish him off. My GT is Adi3m

I'm on now, so send me a message an I'll invite you in.

Edit: I have done this solo. I will help anyone who needs it. Send me a message on Xbox Live. Also if you have the Blood of Terramorphous relic this will help as it slows down corrosion and Fire effects.

Edited by Adi3m2
Completed

what is the point of making these things impossible, i'm playing with 2 other 50's with all legendary weaps and this dude is impossible. had him down 1/2 way and he starts spawning level 60+ dudes. After giving up on hyperious and never got to gee, i'm thinking of calling this game completely finished, done and over.

what is the point of making these things impossible, i'm playing with 2 other 50's with all legendary weaps and this dude is impossible. had him down 1/2 way and he starts spawning level 60+ dudes. After giving up on hyperious and never got to gee, i'm thinking of calling this game completely finished, done and over.

This is me, except for the part where I only played with ONE other person.

He's easier than the Pirate's Booty 'Invincible' bosses.

Use the Tediore reload technique and have atleast one commando and one siren in your team.

By tossing the Tediore weapon at him his shield is down in no time, use Singularity grenades to take care of his minions quickly and have the commando drop his turret as often as possible to bombard his health with rockets.

He's extremely doable, I have a friend with a level 50 commando who can solo him.

You can use all the legendary weapons you want, but if you are not matching up the weapon elements and equipping properly resistant shields, not to mention having coordinating, properly spec'd classes, you are going to have a bad time.

Pete the easiest of the new DLC bosses......

Without a shadow of a doubt.

This is me, except for the part where I only played with ONE other person.

Get Xbox Live then. In the alternative, put your save on a thumb drive, fly up here and I'll help you. Live is likely cheaper than airfare.

a friend and I need help fighting pyro pete... we have bee's and conference calls but still need help.

we'll be online for awhile. If anybody is willing to help it would be appreciated.

thanks,

GT: heavydwayne

edit:

thanks to GrumpyYogi for the help with this and the race missions.

Edited by heavydwayne
update