Sierra Hotel Question

TRICKY1976

Im going for the achievement complete 3 chapters in a row without dying or reloading a checkpoint.

So my question is if i happen to die during any of the 3 chapters do i have to restart the whole 3 chapters again??

Yes, yes you do. Or complete the next 3 chapters without dying or reloading. This includes turning off the game as well.

If you want to go for an easy run just play the first 3 chapters on easy, this can be done by chapter select and no you don,t have to worry if your still in a playthru on suicide mission or fubar sinds you have different savegameslots in this game, just select a new savegame and start from chapter one, its pretty easy as long you take your time and stay behind cover, there may be a part in chapter 2 where after listen to the CIA guy you have to cross a hallway at the end there is an MG here you have to be carefull as you move up and try to find cover in the middle they trow three grenades at you, those are hard to dodge or outrun, best way to deal with this is to use your grenades and try to aim for the MG the best you can, i took it out mainly in my second try so you can move up without to much trouble.

This sucks. It makes sense but it still sucks. :mad:

Well, the 1st 3 chapter ain't that long at all, especially on the easiest difficulties. If you playthru the game on Suicide Mission once, that won't be hard to done this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...