Grand Theft Auto 5 - 100% Completion Guide (Checklist, Collectibles, Stunts & More)

PowerPyx

How long did it take for everyoen to find letterscraps/spaceparts/do stuntjumps?

Quite a bit longer than I thought. I spent the last two nights 5 or 6 hours each session, and I have still not done. Completed the letter scraps, space parts and 32 of the stunt jumps. That is even with the official guide and my iPad next to me for video guides on youtube. Also used the buzzard heli as so many of the collectibles on rooftops of cliff sides, etc.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long did it take for everyoen to find letterscraps/spaceparts/do stuntjumps?

Letter Scraps = 3 hours

Spaceship Parts = 3,5+ hours

Stunt Jumps = 4+ hours (skill dependent)

Under the Bridges = 1 hour (maybe 1,5 if some of the bridges don't count the first time)

Knife Flights = 1 hour (skill dependent, some might even need 3 hours if they crash their plane too often)

Nuclear Waste = 2 hours

In total: ~15 hours for all collectibles that are required for achievements or 100% game completion.

any1 got some tips for number 46 from space parts ?? i tried many times but i keep crashing the helikopter :(

What Heli you using? I managed it with the buzzard as it has a few feet shorter rotor blade than the others. The gap is actually wider than one or two of the narrow tunnels you got to fly through for under the bridge challenge. Just get up quite up close and hover and then save. I did that but managed to land first go anyway.

The official guide actually says to parachute to it but that involves losing your current helicopter and in my opinion is actually a bit trickier as when the chute touches anything in this game it sends you flying to your death.

the most simple thing to do in the game, and its not checking this off under miscellaneous. I cant imagine it being bugged, but ive tried multiple times throughout the game with different characters just ignoring it thinking eventually it will check it off. now im getting towards the end of my 100% (@95%) and its still not checking it off.

any suggestions on a trick to get it? is there a set amount of time? I sat there for 10 mins real life time still didnt work. Thanks in advance for anyone that gives advice!

I'm just wondering maybe i've had a few to many drinks and can't find it but why are these chevo's missable ? like the cc one how is that missable? you just need to 100% everything ?

/E OBV it would take quite awhile to obtain but what makes it missable ?

Career Criminal, TP Industries Arms Race, Red Mist, Kifflom!, Three Man Army, Altruist Acolyte, & Wanted: Alive or Alive ?

Edited by JeZis

so im having trouble with these counting, i just won a tennis match actually 2 in a row for the first time and it didnt count in my checklist also missing 1 from the miscellaneous even though i've done everything (unless you have to sit through a whole movie at the cinema by yourself but i didnt sit through a whole movie with a friend and it counted)

dammit, is there any way i can get the grass roots with franklin still? this last week will be a total loss if not.

im pretty sure i did the 2 car pickups, but not sure if i did it with franklin or not. it shows them completed, but doesnt show grass roots franklin. i hoping calling on the phone at night will work. its the only thing that will hold me back from 100%. i thought i missed the bail bonds , but found him.

Edited by Toxaz

all i have left to do is 2 misc things which are watch tv and hold up a store does anyone know how these unlock? what ive tried is

went to the store pulled out my gun outside and went in the person ducked behind counter so i shot register and took cash but that didnt unlock it

ive also watched tv with michael at his house twice and that hasnt unlocked it

all i have left to do is 2 misc things which are watch tv and hold up a store does anyone know how these unlock? what ive tried is

went to the store pulled out my gun outside and went in the person ducked behind counter so i shot register and took cash but that didnt unlock it

ive also watched tv with michael at his house twice and that hasnt unlocked it

Watching TV does not count towards the 100% completion achievement.

As for robbing a store, make sure it's not an actual store that shows up on your map. I robbed a "Quick-Mark" that are attached to the Gas Stations and it worked.

Watching TV does not count towards the 100% completion achievement.

As for robbing a store, make sure it's not an actual store that shows up on your map. I robbed a "Quick-Mark" that are attached to the Gas Stations and it worked.

cheers a store that is not showing on map worked achievement popped as soon as he handed over the bag lol

Anyone have any tips for golf? I like can't even get past the third hole under without going over par.

Edit: Never mind. I just realized it's overall, not every hole. Whew. That was frustrating.

Edit 2: Alright, so now I can't seem to get holding up a store to count for some reason. I've done it a bunch of times.

Aim the gun at the clerk and shoot the registers, is there anything else you have to do?

Edited by Albel Nox