SPEED RUN- Lara's Shadow Mission- Refinery Trick and Tips

NIZZU

I can confirm that this trick works for the "Refinery Speed Run" achievement personally. It takes a second for it to pop, but as Lara's dead body is floating amongst the blue goo and the screen fades to black... Achievement Unlocked! I can also confirm (as is mentioned in link) that you can save game at checkpoint prior to the start of speed run. If you fail just reload. Link also includes tips for the "Right of Passage" achievement as well.

Hope this helps!

All credit goes to lordraven. You can find the link here.

http://card.mygamercard.net/corner/black/NIZZU.png

Edited by NIZZU

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This was discussed on the first page of the thread below. Try searching the forums before next time.

Well this thread helped me the most so I don't mind that he didn't search ;).

Put a video

Someone has made a video. Credit it TI2ophy from YouTube:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ2gfaIU8PM]YouTube - Lara's Shadow *speedrun* Achievement Guide[/ame]

• 1 year later...

Thank you, i finally got the Refinery Speed Run achievement, i jumped in the blue goo after i shadow runned up the 2 walls just after the 1st platform. Achievement unlocked after while the screen fades to black.

Edit: WTF, i finished the second speed run like 4 times fast and without dying/saving and i haven't received my achievement when I reached the slide after the moving bridge. Btw, when i reach the bridge, mine is a full one moving backward (not some blocks), i see in the video that the begining of the bridge is first some blocks then it's the whole bridge. Is it normal that when i reach the part of the speed run, i have a full bridge?

Edit2: Nevermind, i realised i had to do the speed run after i destroy the transformer not before, when i activate it. I finally got it on my 10+ tries xD. Damn, those pistons are faster now, i always died there.

Edited by Dany1981Mtl
finally got it

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...