Time Trials

NinjaPhilly

Gonna start doing some serious lap times tomorrow. I wanna get high on Silverstone, it's my favourite track even though I'm not great at driving it . Did a few laps earlier my best was only a 1.31 dead the top is 1.27.:( Although I had only just got the game an hour earlier and have improved quite a bit now.

Edited by Xterm1n8or

i thought my 2:01 was fast on bahrain but 1:49 is best jeez dont know how to shave off any more time than that lol. im using controller so might have to try with wheel see if it makes any difference

Time trials are so addictive! And pretty tough when you're on the limit. I set a 1:56 on Bahrain and i felt like id nailed it... although I did this in qualifying with Force India. Cant wait to get back online tonight and post some proper times.

yeah happened to me afew times clipping edge of track it invalidated lap i was on and even the next lap which was annoying, think has its a new game bugs need to be ironed out bet there be an update soon. the commentator annoys me most when in the pit repeats the same thing over n over.

Im getting so miffed with time trial. I post a flying lap and literally JUST clip the curb - ie wheels hardly touch and it invalidates the lap over and over. I dont mean cutting the corner I mean barely clipping it

Anyone else finding this?

Ease the accelerator on, or come off for a split second, works a treat.