Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

Just picked this game up used for $2.50, looking to find someone to do the achievements. Would prefer glitched but it's a short game to run through anyway so if someone wants to join me in doing it the proper way I would also be up for that.

GT: Corey31

Edit: Got this thanks to a fellow XBOX360achievements member. Sorry, I was not host so I can't give you the glitched way.

Edited by Corizzle

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello friends!

Looking to start this game after it has been sitting on the shelf in the wrapper for too long lol I think we have to go through it twice so you woul have to be willing to sit through it but i'm dedicated and will help you back :)

Message me on Xbox Live:

Gamertag: St1ng R

Don't want to sound like a leech, but I'd like to get the multi-player achievements as fast as possible (don't got much time to play now-days). So I'd like to ask kindly if someone could help me do the co-op achievements with the glitch (to get few achiev. at once). Or we can play co-op in a normal way... My gametag is Macias21, contact me on Xbox Live please !

Edited by TheMacias

• 3 weeks later...

hi is anyone looking for a coop partner now :S i know you cant get 1000 gs for this game but i want to get the max i can get out of it and i touched it a few years ago but never again and now i realised the achievements on it i wanna get it done with and move on lol so message me if anyone is looking for a partner or add me on xbox live chayce79