Achievement Guide and Road Map

Webb

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the Civil War achievements are missable if you proceed with the main storyline up to a certain point without doing them.

I'm going to load up a separate save and blitz them before continuing with the storyline.

If you're talking about up until the [SPOILER]Peace Treaty[/SPOILER], you're right.

However, this can be remedied simply by completing the main questline. Once finished, you can get more quests from either the stormcloaks or the imperials.

No need to start a new game.

I used this guide and ran into an issue with the thieves guild. When doing the main mission to return the skeleton key if you talk to the ghost and he opens the "pilgram's path" for you, then you leave, the path will close and not open again. I did this without knowing, so I could keep the skeleton key for other quests. I returned later and couldn't get in (making it impossible to get the final thieves guild achievement). I used this video to get around it----

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCg_0mh0u64]DirtyRodz | Skyrim Darkness Returns Pilgrim's Path Bug Work-Around Tutorial w/Commentary - YouTube[/ame]

It works perfectly and I got the achievement. Thought maybe this could/should be added to the guide as a *note.

Again, as I posted before, great guide. Just wanted to throw this out there for people that run into the issue I had.

Savior’s Hide (or the Ring of Hirscine)

you can actually get both of these

When asked to choose to kill or let Sinding live let him live

after killing all the hunters and talking with Sinding kill him and skin him

upon doing this the spirit will appear take the ring and give you hide

when you exit the cave the Deer spirit will appear and give you the blessing

Apparently it is according to the official game guide

It IS a Daedric Artifact, but does not COUNT toward the achievement for collecting them. I think that´s what VerifiedRasta mean to say, that IN GAME the Skeleton Key is not a Daedric Artifact since the game itself does not recognize it as one.

It IS a Daedric Artifact, but does not COUNT toward the achievement for collecting them. I think that´s what VerifiedRasta mean to say, that IN GAME the Skeleton Key is not a Daedric Artifact since the game itself does not recognize it as one.

This.

Also:

I wish I could complete this game in 10 hours or less... What a boredom!! Stupid idea to put this game into my Xbox, because I knew I hate RPG's!

But the trailers looked nice, so I tought I could handle this... :rolleyes:

Really can't tell if serious...

Thanks for the guide, just finished 1k this morning. I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but in order to restore the Thieves Guild to its former glory you must first complete five jobs in the four biggest cities (Whiterun, Markarth, Windhelm and Solitude); these could be any jobs assigned by Vex or Delven, and then do the special jobs for each city. So you must do a minimum of 20 side quests.

Also, if you have already begun the Thieves Guild main quest you must complete it in order to begin the Under New Management quest.

I can't find my Thieves Guild Armour anywhere! My Hood, Boots and Gloves are all in my house in Solitude but i can't find the actual armour. Will i need this to beat thieves guild?

No point me starting all the side quests after beating the thieves guilds main story if im unable to get the achievement. Iv already got my 100k Gold long ago and im at Level 47 with plenty of other missions and dungeons left.

I can't find my Thieves Guild Armour anywhere! My Hood, Boots and Gloves are all in my house in Solitude but i can't find the actual armour. Will i need this to beat thieves guild?

No point me starting all the side quests after beating the thieves guilds main story if im unable to get the achievement. Iv already got my 100k Gold long ago and im at Level 47 with plenty of other missions and dungeons left.

I'm almost positive you don't need it, its just a perk for joining