Lower the drawbridge mission....

Yeah tell me about it. I had to replay this mission to get the chest that I missed as I went thru the game. I think I spend about 30 minutes working on those levers.

If anybody could help me, I missing 3 chests on the Miraz's Castle Infiltration section of the game. Here is what i have found in that section of the game:

Defeat the Sentries--1 chest

Rescue Cornelius from the Dungeons--3 chests(completed)

Break into Miraz's chambers--2 chests

Rescue Edmond & Trumpkin--2 chests(completed)

Defeat the Sentries on the Turrets--3 chests(completed)

Defeat the Castle Guards--2 chests(completed)

So, I know that the missing chests have to be in the defeat the sentries & break into Mariz's chamber? Can't find them. Thanks in advance for anybody who can help.

there is a section outside while running long the top of the castle which has a puzzle that you need to align to get the gates open .. the only way to get down into it is to use the dwark through a lil hole, its right near the beginning of that level and before you enter any of the castle.

The best way to find these is to check the map they appear on the map whenever you come across one so make sure you are checking every area no matter how small it seems.

I had a lot of trouble with this part as well...It took me a bit, but ended up getting it.

If you pull on the 1st one, it will reset 2

If you pull on the 2nd one, it will reset 1 & 3

If you pull on the 3rd one, it will reset 2 & 4

If you pull on the 4th one, it will reset 3

I ended up getting the two levers on the left to be up, and the two on the right to stay down. After that, I pulled on the first lever (one farthest to the left) and it opened 2 doors, one of which is the small hole you passed along the wall on the way to this room.

Hope it helps!

FX.

I cant get into mazaraz chambers how do you get in

When you go down the hallway you will get a cut scence with Susan saying you need to find another way around. Right after that, look for the small hole Trumpkin can pass through on the right side of the hallway. As soon as you find it, another cutscene will play allowing you to pass.

FX.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Solution for the puzzle MUST be on the default lever setting, if you already switched some on/off DIE to reset lever position Go out of the door you will find guards to kill you.

Pull levers on the following order where 1 is lever on the far LEFT.

1 / 2 / 1 /3 the 4th lever is not used.

Cut scene - opens small door

• 4 years later...