[TBoGT] 100% Mission Requirements

L e d

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having problems 100% Momma's Boy, actually. How are you suppose to get less than 10% player damage when the last opponent requres you to take at least 50% before diving? I couldn't dive before, at least...

Anyone?

Don't dive. Just beat the last guy and you'll end up killing Santo as an alternative end to the mission.

I still have no idea how to quickdraw the RPG. I assume you just have to kill him before he fires the RPG, but he fires it exactly when he spawns for me. I can't kill the goons and aim at him with my sniper before he fires it.

I still have no idea how to quickdraw the RPG. I assume you just have to kill him before he fires the RPG, but he fires it exactly when he spawns for me. I can't kill the goons and aim at him with my sniper before he fires it.
Right I did this by throwing a sticky bomb and instead of blowing it up I got my sniper out and aimed at where the guy with the rpg spawns. I activate the bomb blowing it up he spawns and I shot him. Done :).

Hey guys

First of all thanks for the guide, it really helps a lot.

Does anyone of you already have some hints on how to get the objectives in "Party's over" ?

While playing the story I had a hard time even surviving this attack.

I guess going for time and accuracy wont be the real problem if you got a rocket launcher on your back, but getting the headshots might come in tricky since the amount of russians is pretty big.

Any hints ?

€dit: And thank to Ghost FK for the hint with hitting LT to get the that guy off your boat.

Edited by SirLugash

I found that the Auto Shotgun with explosive shells pretty much kills an enemy in one shot on this mission. That will help with time. Also if you are having trouble surviving, don't forget there is full health behind you on the balcony, and also a medkit and body armor in the Employee room right near the front door.

For headshots I just used the .44 and got them as fast as I could. If a few got passed me I turned around and waited til they came up the stairs then took them out. When my health got low, I replenished it on the wall and just waited there until more guys came up the stairs. Once they were done running up, I crept up slowly to the balcony and took out any that were camping downstairs; making sure they couldn't see me enough to shoot me.

Interesting Strategy, gotta test it by tomorrow (its 4 a.m. here in germany so I actually should go to bed right now ^^).

I also have some problems with the "100% Headshots" objective at Chinese Takeout, it is actually not hard to complete at all but there is always someone who makes a move in the moment I want to shoot so that I miss him or just hit him anywhere but in his face... Damn.

That's what I do. I use healing/ammo cheat every time before/after the mission, because that'll save me a LOT of time. And then, I just pull my phone out, go to mission, and move on to next one. Like the OP said, long as you don't use cheat during the mission, you'll be fine.

For health you do not really need to use cheats as you will get full health and armour after starting a mission from your cell phone.

Edited by SirLugash

I also have some problems with the "100% Headshots" objective at Chinese Takeout, it is actually not hard to complete at all but there is always someone who makes a move in the moment I want to shoot so that I miss him or just hit him anywhere but in his face... Damn.

My understanding is that you just have to kill them with headshots. You can miss or hit them elsewhere as long as the killing shot is in the head.

I got it first time I went for it. Just use the assault rifle and go really slowly, picking up all the health on the way. On each corner obv. take cover, and just focus on one guy at a time.

on mommas boy for the 10% damage. I just punched santos and ran past him then jumped in a car. i didnt go too fast so he kept following me, then I found a hot dog stand, ate a hot dog, then blew him away. Bingo! 0% damage! sucker

not sure but i was worried if i drove too fast it might end the mission but i didnt test that theory!

How do I get "Ashvilli Plummet" in "Dropping In"? Also, what's the best weapon for that mission(need accuracy) and how do I keep the time limit(I know they can be done seperately but still).

You have to shoot him in a way that makes him fall out the window. So once you've killed his goons, punch him out there or something.

Thanks for the help IXISHADOW, got it in 5 seconds just like you said.

@th3warr1or

This is how I did it:

Time: Drive as fast as you can to the heliport, take the chopper and climb fast, when on the last of the checkpoints, steer the chopper a little bit further to the destination building, jump off, dive onto the building and use the parachute as late as possible so that you won't miss the building.

Inside use the auto exploive shotgun (is good for accuracy too in my opinion) and work your way down to ashvilli.

After killing him, jump out of the window in direction to the truck and also use your parachute as late as possible and try to land on the truck for the other objective.

Ashvilli Plummet: I guess that means that he has to fall out of the window (got that almost everytime I shot him with the explosive shotgun).

Accuracy: As I said above, the explosive shotgun did do the trick for me.

How do I get "Ashvilli Plummet" in "Dropping In"? Also, what's the best weapon for that mission(need accuracy) and how do I keep the time limit(I know they can be done seperately but still).

You don't need to shoot him, actually. Just aim at him and he falls out of the window. At least that's how I got it.