Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i want start today a session and go for the cleaner achievment

Start Friday 25 March 8:00 PM Eastern time http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/ !!!!!

1.BloodShadow

just write you gt in the list or sent me a message over xbl..

my GT: BloodShadow XX

Edited by BloodShadow

Start Friday 25 March 8:00 PM Eastern time http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/ !!!!!

1.BloodShadow

2.El Bucz

and looking for a few other achievements achievements:

Jack of all Trades (only Instant Action left for me, still I can help with the other game modes)

Team Player

GT: El Bucz, got whole weekend (26-27/03) to play, if any1 cares - just msg me on Live.

1.BloodShadow

2.El Bucz

3.D412k Kn16h7

Looking to do the Cleaner & Team Player. Have most of the skill kills, need an airborne & the 2 flashbang ones.

I am looking for help with Team Player and getting the Skill Kills that require 4 and 5 kills in a row along with killing someone in the air and killing someone while I am blinded by a flashbang. Also, a win in instant action would be awesome. GT: xhunterrrr

Edited by xhunterrrr

I didn't earn the Cleaner etc. achievement even though I was in the group.

I just bought the game today so, I had no idea what achievements the group was trying to earn so, I thought "hey, I'll help some guys out here, learn a bit about the game and of course if I help these guys, they would certainly return the favour..." how wrong was I.

Short Story - Some members of the group earned the achievement and some didnt, too bad so sad - everyone left.

What ever happened to helping EVERYONE earn the achievement and not just leave once you got what you were after...

So, invite people into a boosting group - earn the achievement which a few of us didnt get and then leave...how nice!

I've personally helped many others earn achievements in games I already have the achievements for just to help people out on these forums (MVC3 5 wins in a row on ranked, Homefront Full Boat) so, why do some people not help others?

Is there anyone out there willing to help EACH OTHER earn some achievements for this game?

P.S. I'm sorry for the rant but I was just annoyed.

Edited by GTAHH

Thanks for your reply Shadow. I appreciate it.

I will put some time into MP and hopefully unlock the achievement soon.

Any tips on earning skill kills quicker?

Well I'm always willing to help others earn achievements so, please let me know when the next group is organized..

Anyone needing help on the following games, just let me know:

MVC3

AVP

SSFIV

Homefront

DJ Hero 2

Edited by GTAHH

Sup you will probably get most of em by playing, A quicker way is just play, play and play I would recommend capturing the Pod, Do to the fact that you will always know where everyone is headed

The ones I had problems with are Blind fury, Shoot through a wall or etc,Psycho,the combine where you use a primary weapon and kill with a secondary- wrong achievement name..

If I have another session I will let you know

If you are having another session, count me in!

Thanks Shadow.

I did not get the achievement as well - I'm just glad I did Psycho!, cause those 5 kills in normal game would be a pain in the butt. Still I thought the party would last a little bit longer, anyway - You need help just msg me, I'll be online most part of the oncoming weekend, as I want to finish some achievements, so I can always play with You and help you get some, but remember - two of us is not enough at all.

I still need the Relentless and Psycho skill kills. Send me a message GT: Wahoo35 if anyone is boosting this or I'll try to create a session for us. Like Shadow said, the achievement will not pop up just for getting these specific skill kills if you do not have the others.