Achievement Trading Thread

wright3034

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone out there needs any of these online achievements, or if you're like me, and need ALL of the online achievements, I'm looking to boost them. I had Goldeneye for the Wii, but just got it for the 360 for the achievements, so if anybody would like to help, it would be appreciated. Gamertag is HOOS13R DADDY. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't have a headset but I'd like to join. That's possible? :D

Such a shame nobody plays Classic Conflict - the achievements are impossible to get without boosting! The good weapons also unlock at very high levels and leveling up seems to go very slow... :(

Edited by Ivo

I don't have a headset but I'd like to join. That's possible? :D

Such a shame nobody plays Classic Conflict - the achievements are impossible to get without boosting! The good weapons also unlock at very high levels and leveling up seems to go very slow... :(

no problem for me mate, you're in.

1.- I GameMaster l

2.- DudeWithTheFace

3.- FAR QZ

4.- dutchMau5z

5.-

6.-

by the way, far qz told me that maybe 2 of his friends might help us, if they do we're good to start whenever we want/can

I GameMaster l - I will join you guys in boosting, I still need 10 online achievements. I am usually free Monday and Tuesday nights, will also be off all day on Monday 5/6 so we could all work on it then as well if that works. Message me on live gt = streightshooter

ps - I heard that two achievements need 8 people : console compliancy and lucky seven. I have someone that will run their second xbox for us to fill the room if we do the boosting on 5/6.

Edited by STREIGHTSHOOTER

I GameMaster l - I will join you guys in boosting, I still need 10 online achievements. I am usually free Monday and Tuesday nights, will also be off all day on Monday 5/6 so we could all work on it then as well if that works. Message me on live gt = streightshooter

ps - I heard that two achievements need 8 people : console compliancy and lucky seven. I have someone that will run their second xbox for us to fill the room if we do the boosting on 5/6.

1.- I GameMaster l

2.- DudeWithTheFace

3.- FAR QZ

4.- dutchMau5z

5.- BlazeNBlur

6.- streightshooter

Ok we're finally complete. I'm gonna send you all a friend request, and a message asking you your time zone and your availability

here's a little table with our time zones and availability.

1.- I GameMaster l | CST 3:30

2.- DudeWithTheFace | CST anytime

3.- FAR QZ | EST 4:00

4.- dutchMau5z | NL ?? (NL = Netherlands)

5.- BlazeNBlur | EST 2:45-11:00

6.- streightshooter | EST 7:00-12:00

ps. straightshooter can you be earlier?

ps2. dutchMau5z when are you available mate?, can you stay later in the night?

Not this week, I get out at 6 pm est from work. Next Monday, 5/6/13 I have off the whole day and can boost earlier with u guys.

And like I said I heard from a friend of mine that recently boosted the online achievements that two of them require 8 people, he said he can run his second Xbox to give us another acct in the room for those two achievements.

Edited by STREIGHTSHOOTER

here's a little table with our time zones and availability.

1.- I GameMaster l | CST 3:30

2.- DudeWithTheFace | CST anytime

3.- FAR QZ | EST 4:00

4.- dutchMau5z | NL ?? (NL = Netherlands)

5.- BlazeNBlur | EST 2:45-11:00

6.- streightshooter | EST 7:00-12:00

ps. straightshooter can you be earlier?

ps2. dutchMau5z when are you available mate?, can you stay later in the night?

My timezone is GMT+1. I have no idea how to convert this to EST, sorry! :o

I'll be available from... let's say 10:00-23:00 (GMT+1). But that's only until Thursday (incl. Thursday), I won't be available next week. But I see STREIGHTSHOOTER isn't available this week, unfortunately. :(

Anyone who is looking to do some boosting, I have a session already with four people including myself for this Monday coming up on 5/6 at 10 AM EST. Here is the link

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=315860

If you have a TA account be sure to join, if you would like to take part then send me a message on live. Most of the achievements we need 6 people, I have heard that two of the achievements we need 8 people, so we will do what we can with the amount of people we have. The session is scheduled for two hours but it can go longer if we all want to keep getting them achievements!

Here is a list of the achievements we will be going for, obviously if we finish early we can work on others that people need but these first:

Primary:

-Console Compliancy

-Lucky Seven

-Boxing Clever

-The Other Cheek

-For England, Alec

-Boys With Toys

-Klobbering

Secondary

-Au-ned

-Full Deck

-Orbis Non Sufficit

Gamertag = STREIGHTSHOOTER

:whs

Thank you to everyone that helped me finish up the multiplayer for this crap game.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

I GameMaster l

DudeWithTheFace

FAR QZ

Mjolnir

:whs thanks to you too man, you all were great. i thought that i was never going to unlock the online achievements but after a freaking year and a half thanks to you i got them all.

:woop: :drunk