SpecOps/Online Partners/Stat Boosting Thread

Creech

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be looking for a partner for Spec-Ops on veteran sometime after the game comes out and I finish veteran campaign and CoD Classic on the arcade. I, like LukeWnek, would prefer someone who is good at CoD, who has beaten all other CoDs on veteran (besides CoD3 cause it's gay), and who just all in all knows what's up. Send me a FR on live with a message if you'd like to do these when the game comes out.

GT = Nevander

Looking for a UK player to play the CoD Spec Op achievements. Looking for someone the play anytime this week as I am off Thursday and Friday and will probably be playing the game all day. I'm 10th on both CoD 4 and CoD WaW with a 1.40 kdr on 4 and a 2.05 on WaW (bring on 3.00> ;)). If anyone is interested and is a top player from the UK, give me an fr or message.

Thanks

KGB

I ONLY need good players for MP. Spec-Ops i'll be running with some of my other friends. Im here just for playing MP with mature and respectful people..and obviously "GOOD" once as well.

PS - Hit me up with a message "MW2 MP", or i'm declining if you can't follow this simple request.

GT: Final Breed

I've completed every COD on Veteran ( so many times with ease)

Even finished some Spec Ops in MW2.

Now i just want to play de rest Co-op/ MP.

I'm looking for some people 2 play with, playing solo is boring.

Wanna play? Add me with a message MW 4.2 spec

Edited by LSDragon