is it worth buying?

DecadentBeaver

I liked Rage a lot. Good graphics and I too thought there was a bit of a Borderland vibes in the game. The difficulty wasn't too hard and I enjoyed some of the activities (e.g.: races, card game). The $15 I spent to buy the game, makes Rage a very satisfying purchase.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me wishes I had waited the mere, what six months to drop to 20 bucks? But the other part was happy with the 40 dollars I spent. I really enjoyed this game and with the ending expected a sequel but the weak sales unfortunately means a sequel is unlikely and the ending everyone hated is the ending everyone will continue to hate. I am currently seeing Rage on Amazon for 15 dollars so for that price this is definitely worth picking up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Loved this game, the looks, the voice acting, and especially the action. I got it for $35 used and didn't regret it, so I say get it. I liked their take on what caused the apocalypse, never knew a game with that sort of background before.

Here's my views of the game "RAGE"

I downloaded the demo from the store the other day... I must say I enjoyed the graphics and design of the game... I have not bought the game yet, but when I do I don't think I'll be disappointed. I do have a problem with this game being a 3 disc game, though... I'm not sure how it'll play out! It's weird, I don't know. :p I really like how the controls are laid out, and how the storyline is really interesting. It is my knowledge that the game is not quite "lengthy." A buddy of mine is currently playing it and he said he was able to beat it in ilk 3 or so days. I like these kinds of games. Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Borderlands, Rage, Duke Nukem even... haha. I'm going to buy the game this weekend in high hopes that this game will be my favorite. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, after buying it in January, I got round to playing it a few days later and my disc was corrupted after just 2 hrs of play. So I had to return it and get something else as there were no more copies. Today, I find a copy for £4.99, so I bagged me a copy and will get back into it. From what I played, it was really good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I picked it up in game for £5 second hand, I did have it from Lovefilm but sent it back as they are stopping the game rental service. It was well worth a fiver even if the ending is lame, it's a game I'm glad I played I was really impressed with the graphics. No-one ever seemed to be online so I doubt I'll get those achievements.

I had it through lovefilm but with them stopping the game rentals I picked it up for £5 at Game, I think it's a great game apart from the ending, loved the graphics. Pity nobody is online so doubt I'll get those achievements. Would have had my moneys worth up to about £15-£20 I think.