Multiplayer rank 20

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up about the rank 20 multiplayer achievement...

It is a joke...it took me three and a half games of conquest to go from 0 to 20.

And this info alone made sure I pick this game up. Was dreading a grind and thankfully this confirms I won't be stuck playing MP I have no interest in. Nice stuff.

How does the game compare to WFC's multiplayer? Too similiar? More balanced? Just right?

IMO it doesn't come close. It does attempt to copy a lot of WFC's features (even a majority of the bonuses are the same), but it just falls short. Too many power ups, too much imbalance with the power of various weapons.

WFC had some fantastic multiplayer (I primed legitimately before they started offering a ton of experience multipliers) and some of the most fun I've had in online gaming. As soon as I played 5 conquest matches in Dark of the Moon, I was done, absolutely no interest in going back.

IMO it doesn't come close. It does attempt to copy a lot of WFC's features (even a majority of the bonuses are the same), but it just falls short. Too many power ups, too much imbalance with the power of various weapons.

WFC had some fantastic multiplayer (I primed legitimately before they started offering a ton of experience multipliers) and some of the most fun I've had in online gaming. As soon as I played 5 conquest matches in Dark of the Moon, I was done, absolutely no interest in going back.

That really is a shame. Between that and them taking out Escalation, it is really disappointing. Although I think they were rushed from Activision to get this out due to the movie. WFC2 has *no* excuse not to trump WFC in every regard.

I'm still making the grind myself due to missing out on the xp events somehow. WFC definitely has/had it's balance issues as well. Thankfully, I just have ez-mode soldier/leader left! :)

Still, I'll be keeping an eye out for this in the $20 bargain bins in the coming months.

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up about the rank 20 multiplayer achievement...

It is a joke...it took me three and a half games of conquest to go from 0 to 20.

It's true, i just popped in MP, and within 45 min. I got every single MP achievement. It feels good to get that out of the way !