Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 2 months later...
I think these are some of the best achievements out to date for any game. No joke. Take notes developers...

I couldnt agree more, its not just what you have to do to get the achievements, but the names of the achievements aswell. Theres such a variety. I havent heard of this game before but just from reading the achievement list i would be tempted to buy it.

It's basically a Burnout but less speed and a bit more like DiRT, playing the game reminds me of the DiRT demo very much.

Got a secret achievement earlier, First Blood -

Wreck an opponent's car in a Carnage or normal Race - 15 points. :D

I'm sold! Sounds good, indeed!

I guess Europe got the game now? I don't even know when it's coming out here in the US.

Secret achievement:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/wx/14/14CLiGJhbC9ECxsFGyxTVkQyL2FjaC8wLzEwAAAAAOfn5-hXHd8=.jpg

First Blood - 15 points

Wreck an opponent's car in a Carnage or normal race.

This is a great game especially for online laughter, out in the UK yesterday.

I three agree, these are some good ass achievements. I never played the other two but what kind of racing game is this? Just a normal racing game or some sort of Burnout?

Its lie a cross between burnout and full auto(without the weapons).

Pretty good but a bit tricky to get gold on a few of the events but this adds to the challenge, its all about picking the right car

• 1 month later...
It's basically a Burnout but less speed and a bit more like DiRT, playing the game reminds me of the DiRT demo very much.

Got a secret achievement earlier, First Blood -

Wreck an opponent's car in a Carnage or normal Race - 15 points. :D

Dito. I played burnout and got perfects on all which took me ages(I don't play every night) and really enjoyed it but i think flatout is a much more enjoyable game with the cars falling to bits and the AI not so hard that they never make mistakes, eg: i was second and caught the leader when he crashed on his own on a corner, classic.

• 1 month later...

It seems like an HD version of Flat Out 2(which i have for PS2). None the less its the greatest Flat Out to date. Does anyone know if the Ach for completing the cups with the upgraded Chili have to be done in new game or can you just go back through the derby cups. Because i haven't found a way to "Start Over" a new career without deleting the save file which can mess up ach. among other things namley, Overall Game progression.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...