Achievement Trading Thread

Monopoly Man 93

looking to get the 2 collectibles achievements about now...need 6 more to make 25 total...not really sure how it works so if someone wants to message me or something...would be much apriciated...should be online for the next few hours

Sorted thanks to shortyTHE1...much appriciated

Edited by ThrustfulSteve
complete

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Update* Looks like you trade your whole collection each time... Makes this 10x easier!

I am down for traiding and what not... Doesn't even look like you have to be online when you send me stuff, or vice versa...

The ones I have so far....

Snowman (top hat)

Snowman (Surfboard)

Snowman (Sheep?)

Ice Shark

Poplar

Dragon middle

Withered Tree

Horseman Statue

Capitan's Charge Statue

Brother Totem

I have a few more, but I haven't unlocked the building for them so I do not know their name. Friend me and/or send me a message and I will send you something..

Gamertag is DARSFoG

Edited by darsfog

EDITED FOR CLARITY

I now have 100%, please don't send me any more share messages

ORIGINAL POST

Please send me a share request and I'll drop one back if necessary, GT Errol Errolson.

Thanks very much,

-Errol

MIGHTY EDIT

Thanks go out to DethklokJoe420, theboycharlieb, Aki2403, Zakini and MoRgUe27, I'm now 100% collectibles. And, with the power of messages, so you shall be too!

(Dethklok, I sent two messages to you because I'm an idiot, the first only had a few, the second had all 100%)

(Aki2403, I didn't send you any collectibles as you already had all of them, thanks again chap)

Edited by ErrolErrolson
Clarity

I'm after collectibles too, send me a share message and I'll share back. This is just like christmas! Oh wait...

GT: Zakini

*EDIT* I gots them all now, thanks MoRgUe27 and Aki2403... and maybe someone else, sorry I forget ;P

Edited by Zakini

I think I've given them to everyone in here now, if I've missed you, either send me a keflings collectible message or FR/message saying X360a keflings and I'll send some collectibles your way.

Edit: Just so I don't get a load of collectible messages, I don't need any sharing back to me I've already got them all, thank you.

Edited by Aki2403

i need to send a friend a present thing. i also need to have 25 unique things in my garden, which i am guessing you get from other people. if anyone needs these also im happy to help. message me, my gamertag is Deadly Noob92.

EDIT: i now have them all, thanks to DarkArchon05 and Twigleaf Twigs for helping me out.

Edited by Deadly Noob92