• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for someone to get sacrifice lamb,and the other achivement revive a player with the knife.we could do this with 2 of us.1 gets all the kills and tries to get the crossbow and knife pap it then bingo.pretty random due to what the box gives bit seems like the simpest way.also looking for all moon,Shangri la and call of the dead achievement.

Send me a message with what zombie mode and achievements.on mainly daytimes UK timezone.

Gt The Whinger

Looking For 2 Players To Do The Moon Easter Egg And Shangri La Easter Egg I Have A Friend That I Promised I Would Do These Achievements With So We Have To Do It When Hes Online But Hes Online Alot And I Can Text Him. You Must Be Good You Must Have A Mic And You Must Be Able To Handel A Bit Of A Squeaker But Im Not A Annoying One. Thanks :D

Looking for 2 or 3 people to help do the big band theory. Really good at zombies and want 2 get this nailed. Haven't been playing it 4 a while cause been on gears but coming back 2 this to do this. So if u got a mike and want 2 do this. Anyone is welcome, just message my gt skenny16 and we will test a group of us 2 nail this in no time. Hope we can do this soon

http://http//www.xboxlc.com/index.php?view=main&action=display

Hey guys, looking to build a zombies team with mics to do easter eggs and any/all zombies achievements as well as any other achievements if possible. Send me a friend request/message @ CooperTrooper93.

Edited by CooperTrooper93

Anyone avaliable now as there r 2 of us nd looking 4 1 more or 2 people 2 start it in the next 10 mins.

Must have mike must b good at zombies nd wanting 2 get the achivement the main Easter egg.

If that u message me on xbox gt skenny16

I'm starting a group for zombies. We're going to work towards getting One Giant Leap and Ground Cobtrol for Moon. Then work on Stuntman and Shooting on Location for Call Of The Dead. If there are any other non-Easter egg achievements you want help with just say which ones. For the gun achievements in Call Of The Dead, once a player gets the V-R11 and/or the Scavenger the rest of the players will focus on protecting that player and helping him get the achievements. Hopefully we can get these done fast =P Thanks for joining

1. Ghosted Toaster

-------------

Back-ups

Add your name to the list and message me over XBL, feel free to add a friend's Gamertag.

I'm starting a group for zombies. We're going to work towards getting One Giant Leap and Ground Cobtrol for Moon. Then work on Stuntman and Shooting on Location for Call Of The Dead. If there are any other non-Easter egg achievements you want help with just say which ones. For the gun achievements in Call Of The Dead, once a player gets the V-R11 and/or the Scavenger the rest of the players will focus on protecting that player and helping him get the achievements. Hopefully we can get these done fast =P Thanks for joining

1. Ghosted Toaster

2. Skenny16

-------------

Back-ups

Add your name to the list and message me over XBL, feel free to add a friend's Gamertag.

I'm up 4 this as only need 2 moon 1s and another 1 but will help as love zombies