Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys and girls. I'm looking to get the "Now they fly?" achievement for getting an airborne kill in a warthog. It's the last achievement I need. Please add me if you're going for this. I'm in the UK on GMT timezone. However if I'm online when you add me chances are I'll join ASAP. Thanks in advance

GT:TheDea1er

Hey, looking to boost the majority of the co-op mission/spartan ops specific acheivements I.e. Bros to the close, no easy way out and others similar.

If anybody is willing to help please send me message. Ill be online until 3pm GMT today. And for the majority of next week.

These are the only ones I need for 1000g

GT - x BiGBeN o

Thanks in advance

I posted in this forum before looking for co op campaign partners. I got responses but they all flaked out after the first two missions. Which is why I was so happy to learn of the rally point glitch. Just turn on a dummy controller load the last rally point on each mission play through and you get credit for the mission on co op. I got the achievement in under an hour. I know some of you won't like this method and prefer to do it the legit way. But trust me for someone who keeps getting flaked on by co op partners its just so much less frustrating. Plus if you do have a good partner this method will work as well and go much quicker. Just thought I'd give the tip.

Edited by RBNightingale