Playthrough choices, Ep. 3 *SPOILERS*

Iam918

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shot the girl. (Couldn't stand hearing her suffering)

I took Lilly with me. (From the way Carley was acting, as much as I hate to say it I thought she was the one betraying the group. Damn Ben.

I fought Kenny. (Just happened didn't know there was another way around it.

I shot Duck. (Couldn't let a parent do that).

I helped Omid (Read ahead and found out that you can save both of them by helping him. ;)

1. Left the girl - Needed them Meds,did'nt think she was going to live so even tho she didnt have a choice i thought let her die to help some kids etc live longer,die for something rather then nothing.

2. Abandoned Lily - Could not stand the Women,Could not trust her anymore next time she could kill me even,a bad risk.

3. Fought Kenny - Mistake didnt want to fight him,he is friend.

4. Shot Duck - Was fked up situation,but i could not let a friend do something like that, it would change em worse then he was already fated to change and most likely hate me for making him do it etc later

5. Helped the girl - was trying to help Omid but my finger clicked too early didnt want to help that bitch to be honest felt better after saw he didnt die.

• 1 month later...

1. I didn't shot the girl. Kenny had a good point, we don't want the attention from the walkers. - 58%

2. I didn't abandon Lilly. I thought we might need her and it didn't feel good to leave her. - 58%

3. I didn't fight Kenny. I must stick on one side with Kenny and it didn't felt good to fight him. I want to try it with words at first and it worked. - 44%

4. I did shot Duck. I couldn't let Kenny do it. - 79%

5. I didn't helped Omid. I thought he would die anyway with that leg. - 41%

• 2 months later...

1. Didn't shoot the girl - We couldn't need the extra attention for us fellas.

2. Abandoned Lily - Not because I wanted her to die, but I felt like she would be a threat to the whole group if we keep her and I didn't want to risk it.

3. Didn't fight Kenny - I used the power of words, Kenny had enough trouble anyway.

4. I shot Duck - I just couldn't let Kenny kill his son. Terrible situation.

5. Helped Omid - I tried saving both of them and I thought it would be the best to save him first. Luckily enough, both could be saved.

1. Didn't shoot the girl (made no sense to draw attention to yourself when she was already getting eaten alive and would have been dead in seconds anyway; 59%)

2. Didn't abandon Lilly (I'm pissed at myself for making this decision. I wish I could revert to a save and change just this decision. I really don't understand why I chose to take her because she ended up still fucking us over and getting away with what she did. Fucking bitch; 57%)

3. Talked Kenny down (what sense would it make for him to keep the train going? His son was near death and he needed to put an end to it there; 44%)

4. Didn't shoot Duck (it's none of my business to put another man's kid out of his misery; 20% <--- that's a really shocking percentage to me)

5. Didn't help Omid (I wish I could change this decision too...in the spur of the moment, I didn't even realize a decision was to be made. I just pushed the button as soon as something was in my crosshairs and it was on Christa when I pushed it. If I knew I was making a decision, I would've helped Omid first seeing as he was injured; 43%)

• 2 weeks later...

1. Didn't shoot the girl in the street (followed Kenny's advice to flee while the walkers were occupied)
  2. Didn't abandon Lilly. (I like Lilly, regardless of what we've been through)
  3. Did not fight Kenny (Talked some sense into the man)
  4. Kenny shot Duck (Because I'd have to be the one to do it if I were in his shoes, I couldn't let anyone else shoot my child)
  5. Helped Omid (Because of his leg, I figured his girl would make it)

• 1 month later...

1. Didnt Shoot the girl - didnt want to risk the noise,

2. Abandoned Lily - I was hoping to get some action with Carly, so she deserved to die for that reason alone

3. Didn't fight Kenny - felt sorry for him after losing wife and kid

4. Shot Duck - he was annoying but no parent should have to do that

5. Helped Omid - accident, did it to quick

I was pretty bothered by this too, but the more I thought about it I realized this IS the same Lilly from the Walking Dead comic. The one who worked for the Governor in Woodbury and is the one responsible for not only shooting and killing Rick's wife Lori, but also their baby.

I'd totally forgotten about that until I remembered her last name. Caul.

Basically it seems like this was the setup for Lilly's path to the Governor's side. First her father's murder then her own murder of Carly.

As much as I hated losing Carly, the cold blooded murder was a nice set up for Lilly and now I get why she was such a bitch in the comic.

Can't wait to see what other little bits TT tosses at us for the final two installments.

These are 2 separate yet similar Lillys.

**SPOILERS IN LINK**

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Lilly

• 3 weeks later...

1. Shot girl in the street - I wanted to give some mercy after I left the guy in Episode 2 with the bear trap by accident.

2. I left Lilly - she shot Carly for no reason, and my first thought was "first chance I get she is going/not saving her etc."

3. I talked him down - not a fighter, don't need the tension.

4. I didn't shoot Duck - I thought it was best Kenny do it.

5. I helped Omid - he did blow torch the tanker and he couldn't run (good choice too).

Edited by cjdavies

• 2 months later...

Did you shoot the girl in the street? Me and 40% of players shot her. - I chose to shoot the girl in the street because I didn't want her to suffer.

Did you abandon Lilly? Me and 57% of players did not leave her. - I chose not to leave Lilly because if I were to of left her that would've been no better of a thing to do than what she did to Carley.

Did you fight Kenny? Me and 44% of players talked him down. - I chose to talk Kenny down because there's no need to resort to violence to get your point across.

Did you shoot Duck? Me and 79% of players shot him. - I chose to shoot Duck because no parent should have to bury their child, let alone have to put them out of their misery.

Did you help Omid? Me and 55% of players helped Omid. - I chose to help Omid because he recently got injured which made me assume that he would be more in need of help than Christa, who of which wasn't injured.

Edited by Andre16182

• 5 months later...

1. Did not shoot the girl - I did not shoot her since Kenny had a good point, and I did not want to make noise

2. Did not abandon Lilly - Even though I was mad that at her, I felt that Clementine wouldn't want her to be left behind, so I brought her back in the car. Poor Doug died trying to protect Ben. D:

3. Did not fight Kenny - I got along with Kenny, and did not feel that violence was necessary.

4. Shot Duck - I didn't think it was right for Kenny to shoot his own child.

5. Did not help Omid - I didn't even realize this was a choice. I thought I selected Omid, but I ended up picking the girl by mistake. :/

• 3 weeks later...

I did not shoot the girl. She couldn't have been saved, and drawing attention to ourselves would have made it more difficult to gather supplies for the camp.

I did not abandon Lilly. What she did after she snapped is unforgivable, but I'd rather have her where I could keep track of her rather than let her loose on some other unsuspecting survivors. She did steal the RV, but that was rendered moot by the train.

I talked down Kenny. I didn't realize this was a choice at the time, but that didn't figure into my choice. After watching his wife commit suicide and his son waste away, the last thing Kenny needed was a confrontation. So, I decided to try to assuage his anger and sorrow.

I shot Duck. Kenny just lost his wife and was going to lose his son one way or another. I figured that he had suffered enough and shouldn't have to go through the agony of killing his own son.

I helped Omid first. Christa seemed to be able to keep up with the train for the time being, and Omid had a busted leg. As such, I prioritized helping him. Both were able to climb aboard, so it worked out in the end.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...