Help: how do you get the trophies in the secret achievements??

• 2 months later...

I am currently working on a guide for this game. It is pretty messed up though and is a tough game to finish. You get trophies for finishing 1st in certain events. I have compiled a list, but am missing 3 trophies. Here is what I have so far:

Trophy 1 -

Trophy 2 -

Trophy 3 - Big Winter Event 1 - Week 2

Trophy 4 - Poker Addicts Event 3 - Week 7

Trophy 5 - Pro Challenge Howard Lederer - Week 46

Trophy 6 - Pro Challenge Erin Ness - Week 9

Trophy 7 - Regional Tournament Event 1 - Week 10

Trophy 8 - Tournament of Winners Event 4 - Week 11

Trophy 9 -

Trophy 10 - WCP Event 1 - Week 4

Trophy 11 - WCP Event 2 - Week 8

Trophy 12 - WCP Event 6 - Week 24

I have deducted that they are in alphabetical order so the remaining should be from All Around Championship and Tournament of Winners Event 5 - Week 12

You gain skill points by coming first in your home game. If you don't come in first, then just reload your save. I just filled up the one where you get a good luck charm as that is the only useful one when you play on turbo mode such as I do.

I will produce a guide once I have finished the game. Should be an interesting one as some of the felt achievements are for the wrong felts. This is one messed up and poorly made game, yet I still feel the need to finish it. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have deducted that they are in alphabetical order so the remaining should be from All Around Championship and Tournament of Winners Event 5 - Week 12

I have just won the Omaha Tournament of Winners Event 5 in week 12 and you don't get Trophy 9 for it, if i find any of the gaps you have in your list i will post them in the achievement guide thread as well as any felts that are unknown if i find them out :)

Well, after talking to a friend on my friend's list, the one person who has finished this game legit, I have come upon the realization that the 'Trophy' achievements are for winning different trophies and not certain events. Not sure why this didn't occur to me previously. It also reoccured to me that this game is a steaming pile of monkey doo. Now for all I know the trophies are randomly given upon a win. I was told to win Red Hot 1 or 2 to get the melted snowman trophy which theoretically should give an achievement as I had not earned this one yet. Yup, no achievement. That is aside from the fact that I won all 3 (3/3) events in the red hot and still finished 2nd. How the heck does that work? Argh.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
still waiting man...where is your guide???

Just happened by this forum and saw your post.

Not sure a guide is possible for this game lol. It is so messed up. I won both tournaments in a two tournament felt and still finished 2nd. How is that possible? No achievement there. Just too frustrated with this game. May get back to it someday. Have posted what I know up to this point.