Favorite snipe moments

xmagnummgx

So with the demo being release I figures I would create a thread of your favorite snipe so far. I personally had a few favorites at different times, but not would compare to the amazing snipe I witnessed. I have seen some double snipes, eyeball snipes, and a few knee snipes in my demo that made me cringe, but what took the cake for me was when it zoomed in and there I saw a rendering of the man I was snipping testicles. Then I witness as the bullet tares through both of them and I watch them explode into a massive spray of blood. YOU CAN SNIPE TESTICLES. I had to pause the game and think about what I had just saw. That's my favorite so far what are some of yours?

Edited by xmagnummgx
alter title

Got a two for one snipe (or collateral if you prefer) where the first guy was hit through this eye and then the bullet went through and hit the second guy through his testicles. Was so awesome to see.

Another awesome two for one I got was when you have to plant the bomb on the truck, the two guys ran out from the shop (after me shooting the guy across from the shop) and then went prone beside the truck and behind that small sign. I wondered if I could shoot through objects, so I did and got two kill bonuses, oddly enough it didn't say 2 for 1. I went over to look and they were both dead, inside each other. They were laying down in the exact same way together. LOL.

Good tread! Well lets see i played thru the demo like 20 times by now on various difficult settings. I had alot of eyeball snipes, vital organ snips, 2 for 1,s but my greatest so far was at the start of the demo with the street patrol, tagged all the enemy,s and then when i made up my mind who i snipe first i noticed that at the far right 3 guys where almost lined up in a perfect line with some distance between them. So i aimed and took the shot, then killcam got activated and i witnessed that the bullets past thru the first soldier, then with some yards between thru the next one and then you seen the bullets twisting and turning hitting the 3 soldier. After the killcam stopped it said 3 for 1.

Another tricky but possible kill i made was again at the start and when you have a closer look with your binocolars you will see one of them having a stielgranate in his belt, its not an easy one to hit as its very small and with sniper elite there is windspeed and bulletdrop but i managed to shot that grenade and a killcam triggers seeing the poor guy blasted to pieces and the rest get killed aswell, left only one guy left and the sniper abit higher in that building.

best shot i made, a guy was laying prone, right after the initial round hit the first guy, that pesky sniper way back there, when the crap hit the fan one poor sod hit the deck, blasing away at me. I popped out, used focus and aimed at his face, and fired, just a normal shot right...

Well, what followed was amazing to watch.

The blast from the muzzel, the round throught the air spinning as it does, entered the pood sod in his mouth, ripping his upper spine to shreads, the bullet carried on going to hit his right lung, carried on going to hit the hip, shattered to pieces there but still carried on ripping his body up as the shrapnel exited his butt cheek.

Had a triple, bullet passed through and killed the first 2 but only injured the 3rd, pretty cool to watch though.

Also hit explosives while shooting a soldier near the car on the right at the start of the level, not sure if it was the car i hit or the soldier but it caused a large explosion taking out multiple enemys.

I took a pot shot at two guys running into a building the bullet flew at them and i thought ah crap thats going way to low. Im going to hit his leg my jaw droped to the floor as a saw the grenade on his hip. :eek: i was oh shit its not and it did was awsome slow mo explosion.

• 3 weeks later...

I just pulled off a pretty epic shot. I hit one enemy in the head while his buddy was running behind him and after the bullet exited the first guy's head, it hit his buddy's grenade. So I managed to get a 2 for 1, head shot/remote detonation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Up until last night, my favorite shot was on a prone sniper. My bullet went through his scope, through his body, and shredded all the bones in his left leg on it's way out. A work of beauty. However, last night, I finally got my 1st nut-shot. Got it on Muller too, which made it even sweeter :D

• 2 weeks later...

Mine isn't from the demo but the actual game.....don't know if it counts :/....so sorry in advance and possible **SPOILERS** I guess.

Initially my first favourite part was when I bagged a sniper in the next town it seemed as he was only about two dam pixels big, then my next favourite part was a running soldier who lost both his testicles in spectacular fashion at over 100m (would have loved a 'nut shot' achievement).....

But I have finally settled on my accidental ricochet headshot and random accompanying achievement. I was on the assassination at the end of the prologue, I had killed the Nazi and his handler and was farming kills on the enemies that appear in the Brandenburg Gate area where the scene takes place.

One soldier appears behind the car right at the back of the map, I didn't quite get my aim right and I knew the bullet I fired was destined for the bin, but to my surprise it went into Killcam mode....the bullet pinged of the flat horizontal top of the car and blasted straight through his nose....very satisfying!!

Edited by Graivul

• 4 months later...

1 time the demo I got 3 in 1 plus a car I think it was a glitch first saw 2 guy about to walk in a line were a nother guy was just standing so I waited then shot i got 1 in the head and the other 2 in the heart then The bullet started making a car blood like 3 time and it send I got 4 in 1 but there was only 3 guys it was funny

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I was going after the convoy in the second mission and when it blew up the truck, everyone poured out including my target. I shot him through the eye and it looked pretty cool, but what made it even better was this…

It goes through his eye and shatters his upper spine, down a little more and puncturing his right lung. It was so satisfying to hear the shot echo and then watching his eyeball/x-Ray blow up.