Achievement Trading/Online Partners/Zombies Thread

Krazie

No problem also anyone on here feel free to add me if you want to play War I usually play during the day and most nights unless my other friends are on playing MW2 or CoD 4. I only play War or Ground War though so I don't really want to play HQ or SnD.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to start up some domination boosting later today and need some people. Put your name down if you're able to, or in reserves if you're not sure. I'm going to start gathering people around 8 PM. Pacific Time.

1.veece16

2.Finite Reign

3.Phobic Panda

4.Zero Insanity

5.Armless Fiddler

6.MODSRAM

7. hawkeyehicks666

8. xI6688846993Ix

Reserves

Im on every night.. just add me up.. I get off work at 5pm mtn time..

I just had this game given to me so I have very few achievements for it. I have all the downloadable content for the zombie maps. If someone would be willing to help me get all of the zombie achievements and/or all the co-op achievements it would be greatly appreciated. Just add me or send me a message if you are interested in doing this.

GT: SultanofSwaT033

I'll be willing to help anyone on Shi no numa. I need all the achievements for that map except for Big Brawler, Hammer Time, and Dead Air. Send me a message either here or on xbl. GT:Infernoblade

Edited by Infamy
Updated the achievements I need.

I am still looking for a group to boost "Get Some Sun" unfortunately today's schedule didn't work out for me. If you are interested, please send me a friend request and a message and I will begin organizing a new group..or if you have one already an additional member I would be grateful to be included. Please only respond if you have a mic. Thanks! Gamertag- Intense Light

need help with these achievements

MAP PACK 2

SOUL SURVIVOR

HAMMER TIME

WEAPON OF MINOR DESTRUCTION

BIG BALLER

PERK-A-HOLIC

BIG BRAWLER

IT'S A TRAP

FERTILIZER MAN

DEADHEAD

MAP PACK 3

FREQUENT FLYER

40 KNIVES

PACK ADDICT!

reason i need help on these achievements is cause that not many people go on this game anymore and i think that they are hard to do. if there is people who would like to help then message me on my gamertag

DANIEL SON IOW

I tried doing some boosting with random people who invited me to their boosting party, didn't seem to go that fast. When i play on my own i get way more xp. So that beeing said i am no longer interested in boosting.

Got a few questions:

-Is there any news on double xp events?

-If i have map pack 1,2 and 3 do i always get double xp?

-What is the fastest way for earning xp? I find doing headquarters works very well. With a good team you get 5xp every few seconds and at the same time i get alot off kills. Search and destory seems to have alot of high prestige campers wich i hate.

- Is there any news on a price reduction for the map packs from 800ms points to 400 ms points? Because i have map pack 2 and 3 but didnt buy map pack 1. For some reason when i play online i keep ending up in matches that require the 3/4 maps i dont have, therefor kicking me out of the game. This is annoying as hell.

- In case the maps dont get a price drop it would be great If somebody has a spare redeem code for map pack 1 that i could use. I can help out getting achievements in any game you need. :p

Thanks in advance,

Edit:

A very kind person has given me a redeem code for the map pack, this allows me to finally play this game without errors every match because i dont have a map. Thanks generous helper. (credits go out to Doctor Haircut)

I am interested in boosting, i was with people who where screwing around and as i expect not using the right methods. We were doing modes like sabotage and headquarters while boosting and it all ended up in killing each other. I guess thats what you get when you join random 12 year old kids who think they can keep a group of 8 people organized. I would like to see how a boosting match works and how many xp it earns for all memebers. So if interested just hit me up with a message or Fr.

Edited by SN4K3E4T3R