Rainbow Six Vegas 3?

S3riu5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I personally think RSV1 and 2 were amazing, one was a little bit better but they we're both fantastic games. It was basic FPS gaming IMO, not all this complicated stuff with perks and so forth. What i mean by that, is when playing RSV1 or 2 i don't think I ever complained. If i died, i deserved to die, if i got a kill, I deserved that kill, period. It was a game dominated by skill, something the COD franchise and newer FPS titles can't seem to bring to the table.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to agree that RS:V2 lost something compared to RS:V1. The most glaring problem was that the online co-op went from 4 people in RS:V1 down to only 2 people in RS:V2?? What's that all about? The 4-person teams in the online co-op were AWESOME!!!

If they return to Rainbow Six then I really hope they bring that 4-person co-op back... or maybe even 6-person? How appropriate.

But that aside, both games had fantastic Single-Player Campaigns!

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

I'd buy RSV3 without hesitation. RSV1 was (IS) a terrific game - still play it years after being released. I am going to go back to RSV2 to try for some multiplayer achievements, but do like some aspects of RSV1 better. If only you could RUN in RSV1. :-) My only MAJOR complaint with RSV2 is that my Weapons Collector achievement won't pop. Not sure if there is a solution. I've even tried to get Ubisoft support to assist, to no avail.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would love to see a 3rd one. I mean: The Rainbow Six series is a Name in the Video-Game-World! There also no other Realistic-Team-Tactical-Shooter on the market!

Sure, Gears of War is Great! But I love to shoot with a g36c I've also shot in RL :D

Vegas 3 isn't needed. 2 wrapped up the story pretty well and I'm not sure where they could go with it. That doesn't mean I wouldn't want a 3rd one, the first 2 are great games and I'm sure a 3rd one would be too. I'd prefer just a new Rainbow Six game though, new setting and new storyline. They are too good and popular for them to not make a new one at some point in the next few years.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...