xDaNtEx 84's Gallery

xDaNtEx 84

Wow - these are really good. You make all of your images just come together; the blending, effects colours just go well.

I sent you a request via PM btw :o . I would really like to have a new sig by you, my current one i have had for almost 8 months at least!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey man love all the signatures you made! I know I'm pretty new here and I can't request signatures in the main thread but I would really appreciate it if you could make me one! It's OK if you say no since I'm new, i'll understand.

If you want to take me up on my request this is what I desire.

Just a basic signature, I want the main render for it to be a Jackal from Halo. I'd prefer a picture of a Jackal with a shield. I won't get you an exact picture because I'm not sure how signature making works but any Jackal would do! I'd want the text in the picture just to be "snrm" and that's it. I'd like the general color to match the shield of the jackal so it depends which picture you get I guess.

Thanks!

Hey man love all the signatures you made! I know I'm pretty new here and I can't request signatures in the main thread but I would really appreciate it if you could make me one! It's OK if you say no since I'm new, i'll understand.

If you want to take me up on my request this is what I desire.

Just a basic signature, I want the main render for it to be a Jackal from Halo. I'd prefer a picture of a Jackal with a shield. I won't get you an exact picture because I'm not sure how signature making works but any Jackal would do! I'd want the text in the picture just to be "snrm" and that's it. I'd like the general color to match the shield of the jackal so it depends which picture you get I guess.

Thanks!

He hasn't visited the forum since 2011.