VGA World Premiere

Unless it's already been said, who says it's going to be censored? This was televised, thus the bleeps. But honestly, even if it does end up being censored, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes the bleeps can be more humorous than what they're covering. I mean, there was a song I heard once on the radio a LONG time ago about being stuck in traffic (I think -- like I said, it was a very long time ago (I want to say it was on Dr. Demento's show)) where eventually it became about every other word was some form of swearing, and instead was replaced by cars honking. Later I had heard the uncensored version, and it wasn't anywhere close to being as funny. Same can also be said for some SP episodes. Listening to Cartman's diatribes with huge chunks bleeped out can at times be funnier than what he's actually saying. Or at least I think so anyway.

I wouldn't care if they did bleep out the curse words, I'm so used to it anyways.

So does this mean that the game isn't delayed since there is a new trailer? I didn't watch the VGA's for obvious reasons (last year sucked) so I have only just now seen the trailer.

There is currently no confirmed release date. THQ did secure a loan to help them release the upcoming slate of games, however they haven't set official dates since or even confirmed the original ones. Time will tell.

There is currently no confirmed release date. THQ did secure a loan to help them release the upcoming slate of games, however they haven't set official dates since or even confirmed the original ones. Time will tell.

Thanks, didn't know they got that. I'm glad because I would of really hated to see this be delayed until 2014 or whatever it was I heard. I won't pre-order yet tho until I hear of a release date.

If they cut the game then im not buying it.

By "cut", do you mean edit? I've already stated that's not happening. The OP was the televised version meaning it had to be edited. The game is unedited. More language than you can shake a stick [of truth] at! :p

Also, there's a rumor making the rounds that the new release date will be in May. Nothing confirmed as of yet.