Achievement Guide/Roadmap

ThingontheFloor

So I have most of the achievements.. I am struggling w/ the 400 points.. The bonus are an important piece to obtaining this achieve.. Do you, anyone know the entire list of bonuses? and if so add them to the guide? Just a suggestion, cuz if I knew what the best bonus was, like hitting 3 bombs nets 50 i think, but then you have to account losing 30 points for hitting them, so trying to get the 400 is hard.. :( .. Also if you purposly skip a bannana another will come back soon it seems, is that accurate, I try and avoid the freeze ban as they don't net many points like the yellow red-frenzy..

BTW: anyone know where I can ask, a forum regarding win7 phone games and if you must rebuy if you switch provider/phones?

Edited by MastrMeatWad

I got some advice for Deja Vu which I just got. Like someone else mentioned, the 4 fruit don't have to come all at the same time so you can have one slice and get all 4 at the same time. Obviously, is you do it that way you'll get the achievement. What I'm trying to say is that you can slice 3 of the same fruit in a row, let two different drop and slice the next one that is similar to the previous 3 you sliced, for example.

I read this tip on trueachievements.com so I don't take credit for it but it did helped me to get the achievement. I will however, write it differently.

1. When you start a Classic game, 6 fruit come out before the 1st bomb appears. You will try to get the achievement with these 6 fuits.

2. When the game starts, you will either get a Papaya or a Watermelon. Make sure that the first and second fruit that appear and you slice are Papayas.

3. Then two more fruit will appear at the same time. If a Papaya is one of them, slice it and let the other one drop.

4. Then two more fruit will appear at the same time. Again, if a Papaya is one of them, slice it and the achievement should pop.

5. If some of these conditions don't happen, immediately pause and restart the game untill it happens. This will obviously take a few tries but you will get it eventually.

6. The same can be applied with watermelons so if the first two fruits are Watermelons go for it.

Edited by m4milo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I reached 200/200:gsicon: today after spending hours upon hours on arcade mode trying to get the 400 points achievement. The best tip I can give is to get fruit combos while Frenzy mode is active and keep the streak going as long as possible. Acquiring a Freeze/Double Points banana while your streak is still active will net you a lot more points too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
BTW: anyone know where I can ask, a forum regarding win7 phone games and if you must rebuy if you switch provider/phones?

I had a HTC awhile ago on O2 and got ilomilo

I didnt like the phone in general so sent it back :(

Now almost a year later I've got HTC 7 Trophy on Vodafone and love it and ilomilo says its already purchased and I can download it again onto my new phone so NO YOU DONT NEED TO REBUY YOUR GAMES IF YOU CHANGE PHONE AND/OR PROVIDER :woop:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Fruit Ninja Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 1 year later...