Dreadnought.. why a boat?

Well maybe he forgot because he didn't play the game in a long time. Or doesn't have 2,or 3. No need to be a dick @comatose.

He said "I never played on a boat in any of the Gears games" kind of implies he's played them all, a quick look at his tag and you can see he has played them all. Gears 3 ain't that old.

You know the thing I don't understand is why do the Cog hammer of dawn their own ship if they win in overrun. It just seems like a bad and cheap move made by epic. When the Locust win almost nothing happens. You would think the berserkers would come out or something but no. I know it's a small thing to complain about but overrun should have had more creative endings like Bad Company 2 had in rush.

Rustlung in GOW3 is a big boat but i don't even remember wich map of GOW2 was a boat... guess its a long time, anybody?

As for this map, well its nice enough anyway for a mode i barely play. I mean the map is fine, the mode is still overrun so i don't give much about it really. But i got to agree, when locust wins i was expecting a berserker rampaging trough the ship, something cool

Got to admit the e-holes thing is kinda funny considering its a boat... not logical at all.

To be fair, there is absolutely NO reference of cog taking berserkers prisoner in previous games, novels, or comics so I think the OP has a good question.

That wasn't the question though, they asked the story behind the map which you just answered.

Rustlung in GOW3 is a big boat but i don't even remember wich map of GOW2 was a boat... guess its a long time, anybody?

As for this map, well its nice enough anyway for a mode i barely play. I mean the map is fine, the mode is still overrun so i don't give much about it really. But i got to agree, when locust wins i was expecting a berserker rampaging trough the ship, something cool

Got to admit the e-holes thing is kinda funny considering its a boat... not logical at all.

I think everyone was referring to the campaigns not maps.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello!

I have not played Judgement as I feel that the "get x amount of people to do x" and "seriously 3" was a misuse of gamerscore to get sales and longevity out of Gears 3.

I just wanted to point out that if they named something "Dreadnought", it should be on a boat: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreadnought

Good to know..

..but the question was, how is this boat related to the Gears storyline.

The use of the term "I just wanted to point out" implies that I had no intention of answering the question!

Since you are not a native speaker, that might be good to know as well!

Go Sweden!

I love the idea of learning from other peoples knowledge! :drunk

Soooo about this boat...