Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking for most of co op achievements and somebody down to knock em off on Hard... Also looking for MCom Attacker... last one which is weird cause I know I've gotten 3 attacks before but idk... Always on, always accepting FR from Battlefield gamers, i'll be on until about 2am est...

Okay.. Well, I think I have a good strategy to get Air Warfare. Unfortunately, I thought it up an hour or so after my last group ended so I couldn't get my ribbon.

We(8 people) start a cq in Nashahr Canals. More people will join but we should have a few seconds on them and that's all we need to take the only 4 helis(2 on each team) that spawn in that map. We take the 4 out of ground bounds and have the non pilots get out(they will get a timer but won't be alive for that long anyways..) and we mow em down. Then they spawn on the heli and get out again. Repeat until all 8 have the ribbon. Of course others could spawn in the passenger seats but we can just either try to kill them or ignore them long enough for even one person to get the ribbon. Since all we really need to do is just make a new game and we can take those helicopters all over again and get another person's ribbon. But that's just worse case..

It seems like it would work as long as people quickly get in the helis.

Obviously this would work with atleast 5 people but I don't want to go with any less than 8.

Well if anyone wants to try it, I'm making a group. If you want to join let me know the days and hours you can play as well as your time zone.

1. ikuyok

Edited by ikuyok
Bit of punctuation..

Okay.. Well, I think I have a good strategy to get Air Warfare. Unfortunately, I thought it up an hour or so after my last group ended so I couldn't get my ribbon.

We(8 people) start a cq in Nashahr Canals. More people will join but we should have a few seconds on them and that's all we need to take the only 4 helis(2 on each team) that spawn in that map. We take the 4 out of ground bounds and have the non pilots get out(they will get a timer but won't be alive for that long anyways..) and we mow em down. Then they spawn on the heli and get out again. Repeat until all 8 have the ribbon. Of course others could spawn in the passenger seats but we can just either try to kill them or ignore them long enough for even one person to get the ribbon. Since all we really need to do is just make a new game and we can take those helicopters all over again and get another person's ribbon. But that's just worse case..

It seems like it would work as long as people quickly get in the helis.

Obviously this would work with atleast 5 people but I don't want to go with any less than 8.

Well if anyone wants to try it, I'm making a group. If you want to join let me know the days and hours you can play as well as your time zone.

1. ikuyok

Count me in. I'll be available tonight some and tomorrow during the day a little, but hard to say exactly when. Otherwise I won't be available again until Friday after about 2pm Central Time. I should be available all night that night even late into the morning. Hope this works cause I'm having a hell of a time getting this stupid ribbon.

Me too... I've gotten close a few times but I'm just tired of trying. Too many people sit on spawn for air crafts and I just don't want to be one of those people. Looks like from rate of signing up that it won't happen until fri-sat-sun. So I guess people just let me know when you can play on the weekend.

I've only been playing for a couple days, bought it on Black Friday; I'm decent. Been playing w/ no one but randoms = NO FUN. Also means I've been playing nothing but TDM because it requires less communication. Looking for some chill dudes who like to win to squad up with. Definitely trying to expand into the other gametypes. Teach me the ways of BF3. ;)

U.S., East Coast.

GT- boneMORO

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/boneMORO/stats/225087523/xbox/

Edited by boneMORO