PC achievement wont unlock??

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, the first achievement unlocked (Rockie legend) and the second won't (league 7 legend) after don 100% of the goals.

Done it twice now, with different computers and saves....no luck.

For now I pause the game, when I don't get any Points :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have the same problem with the Rookie Achievements, finished all Goals and even did ALL the races to be sure, and the achievement wont pop!

Even tried creating a new save and doing all the rookie goals in one session, but still no achievements popped.

Game sux- avoid it, there doesnt even seem to be any support for the game on the THQ website anymore. What a crock of s&*t !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I had this problem too, got two achievements then they stop to pop, I was at league 4 with only those two achievements.

Coincidence or not I had a problem with my pc and need to format and reinstall the OS (W7). After that I reinstalled the game and update the GFWL client ingame (the default was that old grey one) and when I back to the game, I did the 2~3 goals remaining in the league 4 and, for my surprise, achievement unlock, did some more races and "Tuned" and "Feelin' lucky" popped too.

Then I started a new career to try the Leagues 7, 6, 5 (I've tried to redo some goals at those leagues in my actual career but the cheevos didn't unlock) and got the "League 7 legend", now I'll get the leagues 6/5 and switch back to my old carreer.

So, for anyone with this problem, you can try a clean OS install, I'm not sure if it'll work for everyone, but it's an option.

PS.: Sorry for my bad english, it's not my natural language.