Raiden Fighters Jet True Boss American

Tounge73

I tried twice so far - played multiplayer and shot down 100% no problem.

Levels went from 1-5-15-30-45-Real Phase 1-Real Phase 2 then the game ended and no achievement.

EDIT: Saw a note about needing a high score as well. Played single player as Miclus (fairy) on practice difficulty, missed a few enemies. Went something like 1-5-20-30-40-Real Phase 1 - Real Phase 2 - then a message about the bomber with the missile escaping. As I shot it down after Real Phase 2, the achievement popped. Because I was going for a high score I got the full eagle and then fortunately the medals turned into gold bars, I had 37 million after level 40 and was happy to see it jump to Real Phase 1. After Real Phase 2 I had about 53 million points.

Edited by LausDomini

I tried twice so far - played multiplayer and shot down 100% no problem.

Levels went from 1-5-15-30-45-Real Phase 1-Real Phase 2 then the game ended and no achievement.

EDIT: Saw a note about needing a high score as well. Played single player as Miclus (fairy) on practice difficulty, missed a few enemies. Went something like 1-5-20-30-40-Real Phase 1 - Real Phase 2 - then a message about the bomber with the missile escaping. As I shot it down after Real Phase 2, the achievement popped. Because I was going for a high score I got the full eagle and then fortunately the medals turned into gold bars, I had 37 million after level 40 and was happy to see it jump to Real Phase 1. After Real Phase 2 I had about 53 million points.

Howcome you didn't get the 50 million achievement?

He didn't get the achievement for 50 mil score because your difficulty has to be either 'normal' or 'arcade' in order to get the score achievement. On practice difficulty, no enemies shoot at you.

That's weird because I got the 10 Million achievement in Training Mode of all places with no enemies shooting at me. I had the X-Medals set to 100,000 and was able to get the score just above 10 million by the end of the level. I think I was going for the "Medal Collector" achievement at the time. My theory is that maybe for the score achievements you might have to hit that particular score while in game; I don't think that it registers if you get it on the "tally up" screen. I could be wrong, but that's my guess as to why he didn't get it.

That's weird because I got the 10 Million achievement in Training Mode of all places with no enemies shooting at me. I had the X-Medals set to 100,000 and was able to get the score just above 10 million by the end of the level. I think I was going for the "Medal Collector" achievement at the time. My theory is that maybe for the score achievements you might have to hit that particular score while in game; I don't think that it registers if you get it on the "tally up" screen. I could be wrong, but that's my guess as to why he didn't get it.

Dude, okay. 1) How in the world did you get 10million in Training Mode?! And 2) How did you get the achievement without being shot at? I'm finding that claim hard to believe.

Dude, okay. 1) How in the world did you get 10million in Training Mode?! And 2) How did you get the achievement without being shot at? I'm finding that claim hard to believe.

I was following the Achievement Guide for the "Medal Collector" achievement and went into RFJ Training Level 5 and I set the X-Medals(gold bars) to 100,000 and the difficulty to Practice and managed to get just above the 10 million mark just as I beat the boss.

To illustrate my point watch this Youtube video of a Japanese player who scored approximately 19 million points in the same level and he had to build up his X-Medals from 20,000 points. So 10 million doesn't seem that outlandish if you're starting with 100,000 point medals. The level I'm referring to starts at about the 2:00 minute mark.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZk165QQlqQ]YouTube - RFA - ë¼íŒŒì ¯ 1ì–µ ëŒíŒŒ PART 1/2 / RFJ over 100,000,000 PART 1/2[/ame]

Edited by GS JuNk3E

• 3 weeks later...

the true boss achievement/ending has nothing to do with score but rather percentage of boss destroyed. In aces to get the final boss you must 100% damage all the previous bosses. The difference between jets and raiden 2 is that in jets you must also 100% the final boss wheras in raiden 2 you just need to beat him to get the achievement