Guild Mission List

Gackt

List of all of the Guild quests. Updated to include locations for where the quests are given from. I hope this is helpful, if you spot any mistakes please contact me so I can fix them.

Giriza Thieves Guild

1. Training Hall - The Swallows

2. Execution - New Ashos

3. Aquila's Head - New Ashos

4. Family Jewels - Hatmandor

5. Kaboom! - New Ashos

6. Buyout - Hatmandor Sewers/Thieves area

7. Persistent Guards - Hatmandor

8. Unsolicited guests - Hatmandor

9. Ghost's toll - (Can be missed if you kill Scythe, who is located in the sewers beneath Cheznaddar/Hatmandor)

Walkthrough to help with this quest found here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=297670

Credit to fuzz n ga

(Note, you need to do the Mirage sub quest as well to get 100/100 with the Thieves guild)

Merchants Guild

1. Spider's Lair - Hatmandor

2. Nutritious Diet - Hatmandor Merchants guild building

3. Stolen Corpse - Near merchants guild building in Hatmandor, 3 guys standing together talking when approached will give you the quest

4. Eviscerating Creatures - Completed while doing Stolen Corpse quest, by reading encyclopedia in basement of house(3 pages)

5. Remine the Remines - The Swallows

6. Father's Workshop - New Ashos

7. Emotional Luggage - New Ashos

8. Pleasure of Treasure - New Ashos

9. The Gargoyless - New Ashos

10. Magic: The Gardening - New Ashos

11. Black Marketeers - Hatmandor

The Society Mages Guild

1. Telepathic Sender - New Ashos(Quest given by Mar Conie, University Building behind a locked door)

2. Science Grant - New Ashos(Apis, after complete Science Career you will get this quest offer)

3. Science Career - New Ashos(From Senior in the University Building)

4. Bone Wand - New Ashos

5. Brother's Chests - New Ashos

6. Weaponry - Mages Guild

7. Ostrich Feathers - Hatmandor

8. Unexpected danger - Mages Guild

9. Aberrant Pet - Mages Guild

10. Palm grove - Mages Guild

11. Death clock - New Ashos(Received when completed quest Obsession)

12. Obsession - New Ashos(Received when completed quest Expelled mage)

13. Expelled mage - New Ashos(Quest given by Tai Lin who is standing around in New Ashos and will engage you automatically in conversation when approached)

The Brotherhood Warriors Guild

1. Insect Tamer - The Swallows

2. The Seven Brothers - New Ashos

3. The Hamlet - New Ashos

4. Drakonai Park - New Ashos

5. Pied Piper of Ashos - New Ashos

6. The Beach Boys - New Ashos

7. Cursed Blood - Fighters guild

8. Hunt - Fighters guild

9. Bound of Blood - Fighters guild

10. Contract for Fame - Hatmandor

11. Interrupted Burial - On your path to warriors guild building, quest is automatically given to you/can't be missed

12. The Arena Champion - Fighters guild

13. The Arena X - Cyclops - Fighters guild

14. The Arena IX - Champion Mage - Fighters guild

15. The Arena VIII - Werebeast - Fighters guild

16. The Arena VII - Mammoth Spider - Fighters guild

17. The Arena VI - Necromancer - Fighters guild

18. The Arena V - The Deadly Three - Fighters guild

19. The Arena IV - Cheetah Trainer - Fighters guild

20. The Arena III - The Dwarf - Fighters guild

21. The Arena II - Archers - Fighters guild

22. The Arena I - Gladiator - Fighters guild

(Note, Arena quests are available after doing quests for Basel which you will get automatically by completing quests to get into Hatmandor)

It should also be noted that "Contract for Fame" is also glitchable. If you accept the contract from Bad Yl BEFORE completing Interrupted Burial, Contract for Fame will disappear from your quest log. This happened to me :(. Just a head's up. 950/1000 for me >.> (refuse to play the entire game over just for a lousy 50g)

Bounty Board Locations are:

1. In front of Hatmandor

2. Society of Mages Guild

3. New Ashos

4. The Swallows (Old University, on the side of a random building)

Edited by The Pants Party

Fantastic! it's almost like you answered my prayers individually..so if i go ahead and do the tower of fangs and get to new ashos i should be fine right? nothing else is missable?

maybe which quests are on which boards? maybe thats too much and im just being picky :/

Edited by v n0mad x
Another question

Fantastic! it's almost like you answered my prayers individually..so if i go ahead and do the tower of fangs and get to new ashos i should be fine right? nothing else is missable?

maybe which quests are on which boards? maybe thats too much and im just being picky :/

Ok im going through them now and updating them to be location specific. This should make it much more useful : )

Thanks for the idea.

How so?

I failed execution quest and im at 90/100 for Thieves, i did everything else

You need to do the mirage subplot in addition to the listed guild missions to get to 100. There aren't any extras as far as i can tell, unlike the mage guild where the achievement popped with 1 quest to go.

You need to save before going into the last dungeon for execution. I used several occuli infurnus to take out the necris while i was still on the stairs (not my strategy i read that somewhere) (you need to pull rt to use the trap feature), then ran to when each of the 4 pairs on necris were to complete the quest.

EDIT: Execution strategy was from the walkthrough by thedragonlady on gamefaqs.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/944162-two-worlds-ii/faqs/61491

Thanks for posting, I am at the start of Chapter 4 and coming up short, mostly 91 and 93 of 100 for them. For some reason I had 100/100 in the Mages Guild and continued to receive missions for them, it may say Society of the Mages but it could reflect Necro or somthing else? Does that sound right or was I miss reading the scrolls?

Thanks for posting, I am at the start of Chapter 4 and coming up short, mostly 91 and 93 of 100 for them. For some reason I had 100/100 in the Mages Guild and continued to receive missions for them, it may say Society of the Mages but it could reflect Necro or somthing else? Does that sound right or was I miss reading the scrolls?

I believe the mages guild has an extra quest that you don't need to do for the full 100/100.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great list for all the missions. Unfortunately there seem to be some glitched ones. For example I never got the Unsolicited Guests and Black Marketeers quest from the Hatmandor board.

I've come across at least one other post that sites these same missions as... finicky. You might want to add some sort of notation on those two quests as "glitched" or at the very least "temperamental"

Thats what I´m searching too. Where is it? :confused:

I'll help you out since I also had this problem. It's in desecrated Ashos. There is a courtyard with a circular fountain type feature. Near that you will find the bulletin board. Very easy to miss and pretty hard to find. I finally tracked the board down through some help from the game pressure website.

It should also be noted that "Contract for Fame" is also glitchable. If you accept the contract from Bad Yl BEFORE completing Interrupted Burial, Contract for Fame will disappear from your quest log. This happened to me :(. Just a head's up. 950/1000 for me >.> (refuse to play the entire game over just for a lousy 50g)

Added your quote up there. Sorry to hear that though, I hate glitchy achievements.

• 4 weeks later...