Guild Mission List

Gackt

• 2 weeks later...
I'll help you out since I also had this problem. It's in desecrated Ashos. There is a courtyard with a circular fountain type feature. Near that you will find the bulletin board. Very easy to miss and pretty hard to find. I finally tracked the board down through some help from the game pressure website.

thx for that but does anyone know where u get magic: the gardening from exactly? can not find it....:(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Unsolicited Ghost and Black Marketeers never appeared for me on the Hatmandor Board... Does any1 know how i can fix this other than playing the game all over again?

Also i believe they patched the Ghost Toll mission.. i did it at the beginning of Chapter 3 hoping it would somehow make the 2 missions above somehow appear.. not the case

Im well pissed off about the thieves guild quest line. I need just one more but I have no idea where to start. I dont have old wounds in my quest list, done or undone. neither do I have gorlag's curse. whenever I talk to the captain he just thanks me for not killing that guy. does anyone have any idea how I can sort this out?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I need to get Ghost's toll and it wont activate! I am standing in front of Scythe now when i walked up to her she did the thing where it took my health away then sat down now nothing is happening can't talk or anything just sits there. Finished the game and this is the last thing i have to do

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I replayed up to this point and have no idea how I managed to kill Gorlag the first time. Going through a few different conversation routes, it's incredibly obvious that you're not supposed to kill him, and that aside, I don't think I've ever picked the conversation option tied to the X button (as that's pretty much always the "nope fuck you" option).

But anyway, went to see Scythe, and it was pretty much the same thing there, being incredibly obvious that you're not supposed to kill her. Still, the warning about the achievement being missable due to not talking to her again immediately after the automatic conversation is pretty warranted.

Out of curiosity, I loaded up my postgame save, and Scythe was there (side room off from the room containing Bouncer/Shopkeepers/Thievery Skillbook) anyway, with the door leading to her unlocked. The automatic conversation still referred to Gorlag sending me, even though he didn't, and such - basically, it was as though Gorlag was alive and well. Got given the Ghost's Toll quest, finished it, and the achievement unlocked.

TL;DR: Killing Gorlag doesn't invalidate the achievement, but you're probably best leaving him alive anyway (at the least, you get a quest marker pointing you to where Scythe is).

• 1 year later...