wedding crasher tip

SOSA27ROX

if you need wedding crasher i recommened doing it with 2 controllers if you dont spawn as charger just pause and press call a vote then press return to lobby and redo till you get charger it took me 15- 20 mins to get it and in that time i got 5-6 chargers but with a friend we tried for 2-3 hours, only got 2 chargers and never got it.

• 1 month later...

I got this 1st time trying!

2 Controllers on scavenge and spawned as the charger! Took the survivors to the chairs and left them not far from the steps! As soon as i had the charger close enought not to be seen i moved the survivors up infront of the chairs and then with the charger ran into the group at an angle so i took 2rows and a bit out!

Achievement Popped!

2 Controllers on scavenge and spawned as the charger! Took the survivors to the chairs and left them not far from the steps! As soon as i had the charger close enought not to be seen i moved the survivors up infront of the chairs and then with the charger ran into the group at an angle so i took 2rows and a bit out!

Achievement Popped!

I've been trying to get this achievement for the past couple of days but thanks to this little tip I now have it. I was trying to get it with 2 controllers but in versus lol.

Cheers pal.

Achievement Popped!

gonna hafta try this when I get home, thx for the tip!

• 2 weeks later...
if you need wedding crasher i recommened doing it with 2 controllers if you dont spawn as charger just pause and press call a vote then press return to lobby and redo till you get charger it took me 15- 20 mins to get it and in that time i got 5-6 chargers but with a friend we tried for 2-3 hours, only got 2 chargers and never got it.

This worked for me today in the morning, these are my steps:

1.Choose scavenge on the Passing and the 1st chapter thing

2.Main account Infected and 2nd controller human

3.I started the match and spawned as a Hunter

4.I pressed start and returned to lobby

5.started it up again and was lucky to spawn as charger

6.2nd controller went to where the chairs were & picked up a can

7.Then i moved the charger near that area

8.I put 2nd controller standing in front of right side chairs near stairs

9.Spawned as charger and ran into him

10. Achievement unlocked / workerd 2nd time :woop:

This worked for me today in the morning, these are my steps:

1.Choose scavenge on the Passing and the 1st chapter thing

2.Main account Infected and 2nd controller human

3.I started the match and spawned as a Hunter

4.I pressed start and returned to lobby

5.started it up again and was lucky to spawn as charger

6.2nd controller went to where the chairs were & picked up a can

7.Then i moved the charger near that area

8.I put 2nd controller standing in front of right side chairs near stairs

9.Spawned as charger and ran into him

10. Achievement unlocked / worked 2nd time :woop:

I'll have to give this a try, I've been trying to get this achievement for MONTHS! It's the only achievement I need to get in l4d2 to get the 100% completion. I didn't know it worked on scavenge, I've been playing vs over and over and the results normally turn out like so:

1)Random survivor decides to rifle butt all the chairs. (jerks)

2)Never get the charger.

3)When I do get the charger, it's either to late because the survivors pass the area, I get killed or the survivors are all killed.

-sigh-

Anywho, thanks for the tips! I'll be sure to try these out later on!

-WD

Edit:

I got it but it wasn't that easy... I had to restart the room millions of times! I kept getting boomers, spitters, jockeys and hunters...out of a 3 hour time span, I only got the charger 4 times. Failed the first 3 times. 1st time Rochelle shot me, 2nd time I got stuck on the tree while charging, 3rd time I did it perfectly but the achievement didn't unlock...then the 4th I finally got it by missing Ellis (my 2nd controller) and taking coach through. -sigh- why is this achievement so frickin hard? Anyways, thanks for the tips everyone!

-WD

Edited by WaRDeMoN787

I just did this achievement earlier today, and a tip to save time.. Instead of voting to return to the lobby, vote to start a new campaign, that way you only have to reload the campaign, instead of loading back to the lobby and loading back into the game again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Wait, so does spawning and then killing yourself with your second controller repeated over and over again not work?

Not really. The time limit would make hard enough for two people attempting this, let alone working both controllers.

Oh, and this worked really well. I recommend trying to charge another Survivor besides your split screen if there's a good shot at them. That way only two others are throwing out shots. First time, AI Rochelle laid me out after I hit about four or five chairs. Second time, I drove her through them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did all of my L4D2 chievs legitimately, except the survival one, which I exploited the map to do, didnt boost. However I did boost the Wedding Crasher chiev because after so many times failing, I figured out I was hitting the chairs head on and not at an angle and some of the chairs you get stuck on. I guess I was too herbally minded or something to not realize what I was doing wrong. It took another gamer to tell me to try hitting the chairs at an angle to get this. Lol! XD

• 5 months later...

Holy shit. 3 hours later and I have it. I swear it was like the game didn't want me to get it. =/ I'd get stuck, or my 2nd controller would get hit by a jockey and my AI teammates wouldn't get him off me in time... all the while it would take 15 minutes and countless restarts just to spawn as a Charger. Thank God thats done!

• 2 weeks later...

The easiest way to do this achievement is to get the 4 people you SHOULD be playing the game with at all times on versus mode and start in split screen mode (2 controllers each)

Start a versus lobby and whoever needs the achievement play as infected, whoever doesn't, or is going to get it later, play as survivors. So you have two people on each team but all 4 character slots are being used on each team.

Have the two survivors get to the wedding area and have the person with the charger follow them in ghost mode. The only thing you have to worry about is zombies, which is easy with two people...

Set up the survivor and have the charger charge him...repeat 3 more times for each person that needs the achievement. I had this achievement on day 1 of the DLC's release and it took me like 15-20 minutes to earn. I only had to restart a few times because the achievement is a bit finicky with the chairs you hit. All in all it took about an hour for all 4 of us to get the achievement because you almost never get it on your first shot.

I dunno why this is such a hard achievement for most people, it's more annoying than any thing but you can diminish the annoyance factor with more people / controllers per person. Even with two people and two controllers it's still very doable if you're quick enough with your spawning and accuracy.

^^ You just answered your own question there, chief. You got it on Day 1 of DLC release. Its now a year and a half later after it was released. Not a lot of people play this anymore. Hell, just trying to get a friend or someone online to help w/ Chaos Generator has taken me over a week of asking.

Sure, having 4 other people would greatly help w/ this achievement, but the majority of us have to do the 2 controller way. Which really sucks.