I hated the first. Worth buying?

KyKy

Thank you OP. I had the same question/problem with the first one. I'm glad I found this topic.

I liked the first one, but found it too repetitive... so I didn't finish it.

I'll get the 2nd soon.

Is it important to know the plot/story of the first one to play the 2nd ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I felt that the first was very tedious and it soured me towards the rest of the series but now that prices are very cheap on them I plan to give the next ones a try. I've been told by many that the tedious things have been reduced and the gameplay has been improved.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didnt hate the 1st game but i did get bored of it, and avoided the 2nd for along time, didnt bother playing it till brotherhood came out, but i have to say its a much better game then the 1st and ultimately made me a fan of the series

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

AC2 is better, because, as metioned by others more weapons, more diversity, change your home, deadly fighting, less annoying black weduws, easier money, brutal combat more, more freedom, better story, and easier achievements. it's possible to play it out in 6 to 8 hours and get all the achievement in another 3 to 4 hours. i recommend it greatly to others to play. in comparison with the first AC what got around a 6,5 to a 7 on average, AC2 is a 8 to 8,5 because it's so much better. other opinion is hire the game for a day and look for yourself to play it or not

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...