Considering buying GOTY edition

D4RTH G4TOR

Hey guys I am a little late to the borderlands scene and was wondering if it is still worth getting before borderlands 2 drops. I have heard so many great things about this game and the fact that I could buy the GOTY edition for $25 makes it all that more interesting. So my question is am I too late to the party? any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Guest Scotty
Hey guys I am a little late to the borderlands scene and was wondering if it is still worth getting before borderlands 2 drops. I have heard so many great things about this game and the fact that I could buy the GOTY edition for $25 makes it all that more interesting. So my question is am I too late to the party? any feedback is greatly appreciated.

its never too late for borderlands:p. its a really great game, that you should deffinately pick up, especially if its cheap and has everything with it. you don't need to have played this for number 2, but i would deffinately reccommend you get this.

Definitely go for it...you have several months before 2 drops, so you'll have plenty of time.

I am not sure about the Co-Op aspect, as I have heard people having their games ruined by modders/cheaters or whatever you want to classify them as (No first hand experience). Still an awesome single player experience, though.

Definitely go for it...you have several months before 2 drops, so you'll have plenty of time.

I am not sure about the Co-Op aspect, as I have heard people having their games ruined by modders/cheaters or whatever you want to classify them as (No first hand experience). Still an awesome single player experience, though.

I would suggest coop with friends only! I've heard the exact same thing. Use the trading thread on this site. I've met some really good people on this site!

One thing I can suggest if you buy it, is to avoid Mad Moxxi's Underdome like the plague.

Just came across this yesterday actually. Yeah, I've read about how it was, but I'm the type to learn on my own. Great, great game, but this DLC was just horrible. It wouldn't have been all that bad if you got XP for your kills.