Leveling from 35 to 50?

Artes

I searched a bit, but didn't find anything. What is the best way to level to 50 while adding kills for the 20,000 kills achievement? Are certain sections of the game better/easier to replay? Spider farming is nice, but doesn't add a lot to the kill total each session.

I'm playing a cyber slug commando. My armor probably isn't the greatest as I'm getting beat on easily by goblins if I happen to get within melee distance so I'm sure equipment upgrades are in order.

Thanks

Edited by Artes

The easiest level to play through and get some kills is definitely Level 1. When you get a little stronger (offensive and defensive) Level 4 has the most enemies and it is not that hard.

My suggestion would be to farm a little the spider which will level you up rather quickly and will get you tons of good armor and weapons. After that just play through the levels you desire and you will build the required kills.

Also count that for Exultation of Steel & Triumph of Humanity achievements you will need to beat Hel as Cybernetic & Human Baldur, so you will accumulate additional kills for the second play through.

Edited by aSMiLoN

• 1 month later...