• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking for the following achievements, willing to trade too:

Dominator, Super-Dominator, Long Distance Relationship, Slick Player, Virtuoso, Class Act, Industry Veteran, Grudge Match, Show Off, and Band Together.

Send me a message or friend request.

Gamertag: Balky Lepal

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope the online isn't dead (as in completely offline, not unpopulated) on this as I haven't checked but if it isn't I'm up for all online achievements. I can play expert pro drums and expert guitar (have gh:aerosmith and ghII 1000'd) so I doubt that this game could give me much trouble. Just send me a friend request if anyone is out there on the dead forum... GT: Deathdealer108

I have the EU version of this game. I previously found someone to boost with but then they suddenly disappeared, never to been seen again..

So yeah, there's still a few achievements I need for this game, and I think I can only play with someone who has the EU version since when I compare games it doesn't put the different versions next to each other..

Please say there's someone out there who's willing to help! I'd greatly appreciate it! Message me on live, please GT: Vampire Amaya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just bought this game for 0.89$, lol so if anyone wants to boost ALL of the online achievements, please message me.

GT: x1001x Puppys

btw, I will have this game for a while, and I will come back and edit this post when I have the achievements. So if you see this post 2 months from now, just message me anyway!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...